• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member Rolex Submariner Help.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Similar quality, but cheaper in exchange for patient on ur side.

He just replied my email which i sent 2 weeks ago.
Good if you can wait.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
74a.jpg

physchy

Looking Around
15/5/12
Yeah man, 2 weeks is like vintage mail. A perfect vintage mail rep.

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
Trevor was pretty quick with my last order though sometimes it would take 2 days to answer an email.

if i was to go down the route of a non ceramic sub, is there a better option than a NOOB?

I believe that "BK's TC" sub is mixing up terms.

Doesn't BK sell the TW case sub?

TC sells the TC sub.

The next step over a Noob sub is a noob sub with mods (crown guards, better insert pearl, sanded or upgraded bracelet). Figure on about $250-300 if you are paying someone else to do it. Even more if you want it fully relumed. But honestly, the $128 Noob Sub from Trevor is pretty great out of the box. It will fool 99% of people out there (everybody but sub experts). Install a Clark insert and sand/oil the bracelet or just install a TC bracelet (all easy to do yourself) and you have a pretty inexpensive Sub that looks great.

The TC Sub is probably the next level. $510 without an insert. Pop in a $15 Clark insert for a great out of the box watch or install a gen insert and you have a pretty spot on Submariner.

BK adds his artistry to every facet of his subs (pearl, crown guards, lume job, etc, etc.) I'm not sure what the price is on those. A bit more than a TC, I think.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
TW from BK is 660$ without shipping..
TC wm9 v4 is better watch and even the LV which is wm9 V3 is 500$ and much better than my TW..