• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member ordering my 1st rep

HotChili

Looking Around
10/8/22
USA
I just thought I’d post to say hello and be a little active on this forum. I’ve been lurking a while but finally created an account as I’m about to order my first watch. I’ve contacted JTime about a GMT II and am about to proceed with purchasing. A little nervous about the process but looking forward to getting a quality rep. Cheers!

davidc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/22
Li and Lana are great to work with. I recently made my first purchase also which was a CF pepsi from Li and they took good care of me.

Reactions: HotChili

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome!
Nervous is ok, but it's exciting nonetheless, isn't it? The whole process is a game of expectations and little anxieties culminating in the joy of holding an amazing timepiece in your hands. Two things are important. First, use RWI'S trusted dealers, directly from the links provided here:
Second, patience. You gotta be patient, sometimes the single steps and the process as a whole can take a long time. But rest assured that if you use a TD you'll also get a watch eventually. Still a bit of risk remains, but that's a given, we're talking about a not so legal business after all. So, don't get itchy, don't start screaming after 2 days of radio silence from the td, don't panic if the tracking is stuck at "export approved" for days. You'll get your watch, and the longer the wait, the happier the moment the postman rings the bell. Not just for the wife....
Good luck!