• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member looking for adivce...

DamienSt

Looking Around
19/8/13
Hi , just joined RWI and hoping to get some input on buying a high quality TAG Heuer Carrera Chronograph Calibre 1887 all silver and possibly a black milgauss. Can anyone lead me the right direction to trusted site as well as any pointers that would help assure me a good quality watch?

Thanks Damien

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Welcome. There is a section here on the website with a list of Trusted Dealers. Any of them are great to buy from. Do some reading first in the frequently asked questions section also to save from asking questions that have been answered a thousand times. Don't worry, I did it too when I first joined. There is also a section for Tags that you can read up on, and also another section about the different movements these watches have. Good luck, with everything and welcome again.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Welcome from New York
Listen to the what E says
It is great advice, knowledge is power

2jedi0

8/8/13
Hi , just joined RWI and hoping to get some input on buying a high quality TAG Heuer Carrera Chronograph Calibre 1887 all silver and possibly a black milgauss. Can anyone lead me the right direction to trusted site as well as any pointers that would help assure me a good quality watch?

Thanks Damien

Welcome!!!!

Best advice I can give since I don't know anything about this watch would be "site:http://forum.replica-watch.info who has the best sub" after you search this link in the google tab erase "who has the best sub" then type what you are searching for...

Another piece of advice is don't ask where u can find the best watch. Instead research to find a good TD that fits your needs. Your TD is your best friend on here. Read there reviews find a TD then send them what u want

Again. Welcome!

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
01-welcome.gif

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain