• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member from Mexico!!!

maugomez

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/11/09
Hi folks!

My name is Mauricio, i´ve been reading the forum for a while now and i´ve just get enough of reading and i´m starting posting!

I´ve been into reps for the last 3 years, that´s what i do for living, I sell them, mod them and service them (not my but my watchsmith) but the modding i do for my self!

Actually i own a couple of reps i´ll show´em to you on the apropiate forum :cool2:

say hello!!!

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Welcome, Mauricio, we're happy to have you with us, and glad you've started posting.

I noticed that you mentioned selling watches. If you do hope to start selling any watches on this forum, please make special note of our rules for sales as all posted sales are carefully monitored.

We look forward to seeing pictures of some of your collection. :)

maugomez

Banned
9/11/09
Welcome, Mauricio, we're happy to have you with us, and glad you've started posting.

I noticed that you mentioned selling watches. If you do hope to start selling any watches on this forum, please make special note of our rules for sales as all posted sales are carefully monitored.

We look forward to seeing pictures of some of your collection. :)
thanks for the warm welcome!!!

It would be nice to sell reps here, since it´s a promising market! even I have a couple of US buyers there.

I´m looking foward into making me a trusted seller!

Mauricio

dingleberry

19/11/09
thanks for the warm welcome!!!

It would be nice to sell reps here, since it´s a promising market! even I have a couple of US buyers there.

Mauricio

welcome......only 47 more post to go. :lol:

maugomez

Banned
9/11/09
welcome......only 47 more post to go. :lol:
I think the main point into being a member on ANY forum isn´t selling, but getting more info, and making usefull comments to other members.

Even do, I couldn´t become a trusted seller i´m happy because i´ve came into a rep forum!!!

greetings from Mexico!

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

Mauricio

I've included a link to our sales rules so that you can familiarize yourself with them.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/sales-section-rules-please-read-11231

Please make special note of the posting requirements prior to selling any watches. Also, if you are hoping to sell new watches, that is, selling as a dealer would, you must contact one of the admin staff to make formal application for this.

maugomez

Banned
9/11/09
Gracias por la bienvenida!!

saludos desde Cuernavaca, Morelos!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Welcome!

mexican_animated_flag1.gif

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Welcome to the forum, Mauricio! Can't wait to see those pics.