• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New member from MAryland USA

meccadon123

Looking Around
6/9/13
Hello, I'm new to this forum but I've owned a few reps in the past. NIce job done here. A large amount of information.

I have a question about a specific watch. There was a review thread done here on the Hamilton Khaki Base Jump about a year and a half ago. Would you recommend I "resurrect" the old post or start a new 1 in order to ask questions? Not sure what's more frowned upon, new members starting threads or resurrecting old ones. thanks

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Welcome to the forum from Italy :howdy:

I think that model is not very discussed, if you can't find the answers you're looking for in that thread you can start a new one in the flame-free zone or in 'other brands' section.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
:wave:

Welcome!

The OP of the thread you linked to is active here. You could PM him and ask and/or just resurrect the original thread...no harm.

meccadon123

Looking Around
6/9/13
thank you all for welcoming me and thank you for the helpful answers. I'll shoot him a PM and see if I get a response, if not I'll resurrect the thread.

meccadon123

Looking Around
6/9/13
I contacted PolonusTM in ref to his thread. He provided great information and he was very helpful and very fast.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches)

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
Welcome from Canada! Was in Havre de Grace in June for a wedding! Beautiful scenery but CRAZY drivers (on the way down into Baltimore)

Welcome and enjoy the site!