• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New John Mayer Daytona from JTIME!

zcali

Horology Curious
8/4/24
United States
Using the link found here, at RWI, I reached out to JTime about the watch on April 17. JTime.io is a clean, easy-to-navigate website.

I sent payment the next day, on April 18. Now, this is where I, as a new member, have already seen first-time buyers stir up drama on the forum... The QC pics took a little while. (I imagine because the gold-plated daytona is not one of the more popular reps being ordered, and there seems to be a lot of reps being made.)
But, I put my faith in the process, and lo and behold, the pics showed up in my inbox on May 15.

The watch looked as close to perfect as I could hope for, and I accepted the rep.

It is now May 23...
Just a few days later, I received the tracking number. The same day, my wife went into labor and we went to the hospital... Obviously, the watch is now the furthest thing on my mind, and after spending 3 days in the hospital, I was totally SHOCKED to see that the watch was waiting for me at my house when we got home!

The watch looks beautiful, runs perfectly, and fits like I had it sized by an AD. Li and Lana were very pleasant to deal with, and I am more than pleased with the whole experience.
I will definitely by using them again for my next rep! (I'm thinking of a Pepsi with the "new" bezel, and jubilee bracelet)

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Yes, congrats on both counts, that DT lokks like a proper wee stunner from the photo (y)

Reactions: zcali

Bez625

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
10/10/23
Congrats on both! This is where the problems really start (both on newborn and first rep)

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Moved to jtime buyer's reviews

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Which factory?

We'd love to see few more pics

zcali

Horology Curious
8/4/24
United States
Which factory?

We'd love to see few more pics
The watch came from APSF. I've been wearing the watch now for four days, and so far, it is working perfectly. I, of course, have not held a gen Daytona personally, but from what I hear of how the chronograph pushers feel (very snappy), this watch is the same. I've even let the chronograph run for hours at a time, as they say you can do with the gen and because of how the movement is designed, it causes no extra wear to the watch. It runs and keeps time like a champ. Here are a few more pics.