• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New here, US based TD?

malibu72

Horology Curious
4/8/22
Hello, I’m new here and was wondering if anyone knew of a TD that is US based? I heard of a user inlandandinhand from the reptime forum. Thank you.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

I'm not aware of many US based dealers tbh, but the one I've seen mentioned in the past is WBK:

May well be others, but have seen him mentioned a few times, so worth a PM anyway.

There is also the M2M sales area & you could get lucky that the watch you're after pops up:

Best of luck.

Reactions: malibu72

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Hello, I’m new here and was wondering if anyone knew of a TD that is US based? I heard of a user inlandandinhand from the reptime forum. Thank you.
I think that 'BK's Repertorium' is Stateside (bklm1234). He puts in Swiss ETAs and corrects a lot of issues with standard out of the box reps. He's not cheap thpugh but you get a top product.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
One of the guys (you know who ya are ;) ) just mentioned this to me & looks to be the user you mentioned in your original post (news to me & every day is a learning day)

They're not a TD, but are a Supporting Vendor.

Seem to do things a little differently to other TDs

Best of luck.

malibu72

Horology Curious
4/8/22
One of the guys (you know who ya are ;) ) just mentioned this to me & looks to be the user you mentioned in your original post (news to me & every day is a learning day)

They're not a TD, but are a Supporting Vendor.

Seem to do things a little differently to other TDs

Best of luck.
I messaged him on instagram. Thank you

Reactions: P..DR..D

enddiligent9635

Supporter
Certified
23/7/21
AZ, USA
He's not a TD on RWi but lykanjt is a dealer out of California who's well known on reddit and its discord bst. I've purchased a seamaster from him previously. A little more expensive than TDs but 2-3 day shipping.