• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GMT factory, GSF!

Elno38

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/7/19
EU
That's a nice looking LN

736D serial is the same case CLEAN uses.

What is the clasp code?

I heard GSF is the „fake Clean Factory“ that has been around the last months…

Howehaohow

2/10/21
Anyone has experience with their blaken watches? Listed as SA movement on multiple websites and VR on others.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
Some pics of the full gold root beer KJ2020 thoughts?

jCdVaJ.jpg

Looks like it might be good bro. 736D serial is the same case CF is using which is decent enough for most folks. Some complaints about thick lugs or wide CGs but not a dealbreaker for most. The insert has correct 1 serifs, and the crystal, dial, hands all look OK. Durability and shade of the plating will be the determinants. Someone needs to try one, haha!

I've not seen this model listed anywhere yet, it's not up on Trusty or PT.

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
did anyone pull the trigger on the Pepsi? Curious to understand how the insert compares to Clean. With no speed bumps and colors closer to gen this insert could be the winner

Bilbobfd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/21
Colorado
I'm petty new to the clone game but I must say my Gsf Blaken Batgirl is freaking awesome!! The only thing I don't like is no glidelock. So now I'm in search of a black glidelock for her.

kgerster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/23
Munich, Germany
I have the GSF V4 GMT II Pepsi for a while now. Great watch, but what bothers me is the cyclops. Magnification is poor and very reflective.