• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New GMT black 'Bruce Wayne'

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
ain't this THE DARK KNIGHT?

Harmonic chaos?

Chaotic Embrace?

Harmonious symphony?

etc etc...

-.- wonder what actual nickname this would get but this is FIRE!!!

absolutely a must buy 9 year long waiting list type watch... goodness gracious Rolex hit it outta the park with their releases today

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
ECHOING EMOTIONS

that is Rolex's official name for it :) currently ranked 2nd in pre-orders behind the Full Gold Deepsea

CRAZY!!! this is gonna sell like hotcakes

Foomanstu

Professional watch wearer.
3/2/23
San Antonio, TX
As far as my opinion goes, I think most Rolex watches look very similar and are quite boring visually. This one included. The Omega Planet Ocean Tai Chi looks better. Why would anyone want to be on a waiting list for this boring thing? Beauty is indeed subjective.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Red instead of green on font and hand...I would have been convinced.

the green is tasteless for me. But I am guessing this targets specific markets where green is meaningful

Reactions: Dave2302

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
So we really just need a rep insert.

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
As far as my opinion goes, I think most Rolex watches look very similar and are quite boring visually. This one included. The Omega Planet Ocean Tai Chi looks better. Why would anyone want to be on a waiting list for this boring thing? Beauty is indeed subjective.
Real answer? Boring stands the test of time. I change reps like underwear but If I was considering a minimal gen watch collection to just grab and go from till I die? Boring is key. That being said the only thing that moves me is they finally caved and put it on a jubilee.

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
Real answer? Boring stands the test of time. I change reps like underwear but If I was considering a minimal gen watch collection to just grab and go from till I die? Boring is key. That being said the only thing that moves me is they finally caved and put it on a jubilee.
Dealers are starting to get the supply now and I saw the first wrist roll last night..

holy crap...

This brand new gmt on a jubilee blings more than the Diamond Tona!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! It works. It bloody works.

so beautiful and pretty soon may be the most sought after GMT :O

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302