• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW (gen) PAM605 - 372 with GREY dial!

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
We all know that the factories cannot produce anything in grey. So I give up my hopes.

@OP, please change the topic as it should read GREY instead of BLUE. I fear the makers do it in blue then.

Dr. Theo

AP_VC

20/2/12
Insanely beautiful watch Evora, congratulations.
Did you get it straight from the boutique? I tried my luck but apparently they're reserved for the more "exclusive" clients!!

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
Insanely beautiful watch Evora, congratulations.
Did you get it straight from the boutique? I tried my luck but apparently they're reserved for the more "exclusive" clients!!

Many thanks,
Yes, this watch is only available at the Firenze Boutique, and only collectable there. But I already saw 3 of them on chrono24 in past months (CONUS, UK, HK) ;)

Personnally, I think that the DSN PAM091 dial have the more "accurate" 605 dial color. Jsut need the same tint with the (light) 604/605 sunburst effect.

daniel10n

17/3/15
That black dial is soooo not the sunburst blue/grey dial. What a tease. I hope they can replicate it. But then they have the whole other issue of the case, the crownguard any everything else that no factory has been able to superrep :(
If they can, well, you know what they say ... "Shuddup and take my money!"

Netbis71

15/4/15
My 2 cents...
Its too early to speculate about the dial listed on PT website. This must be only a pre-release stock photo of the prototype. Although, the dial looks in fact black and if the copy is s**t then no one will buy it, that simple Lets not judge the book by the cover only, and give the maker time to get it closer. I take it as the message from the factory and the dealer that they are working on it as we speak, nothing else. The final product is not done yet.

Maybe this helps :) Correct color is the issue here, sunburst effect can be done.

daniel10n

17/3/15
Agreed. I only say that given that there hasn't been a superrep of the 372 yet, which seems to be high in demand, and seems to me would be much easier to rep, I can't say I'm holding my breath. That being said, I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong lol. The Gen of this is simply astounding.

mykeos

29/3/12
That black dial is soooo not the sunburst blue/grey dial. What a tease. I hope they can replicate it. But then they have the whole other issue of the case, the crownguard any everything else that no factory has been able to superrep :(
If they can, well, you know what they say ... "Shuddup and take my money!"

Video of the watch is now on puretime's website. The dial is indeed far away from the sunburst effect.Disappointed...

PeterRei

28/12/12
My 2 cents...
Its too early to speculate about the dial listed on PT website. This must be only a pre-release stock photo of the prototype. Although, the dial looks in fact black and if the copy is s**t then no one will buy it, that simple Lets not judge the book by the cover only, and give the maker time to get it closer. I take it as the message from the factory and the dealer that they are working on it as we speak, nothing else. The final product is not done yet.

Maybe this helps :) Correct color is the issue here, sunburst effect can be done.
Wishful thinking...
Look at the 422 dial they made :huh1:

Evora

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/13
The dial is NOT blue at all, it's due to the light/environment reflect on the sunburst dial !

Here is a pic under natural lightning without sunlight reflect. And the sunburst effect is really light. You can see it only under lightning reflect.