• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
No shipping. i ordered on first day it was released, still over there in GZ:/
Sigh... I've been refreshing this thread to see if somebody has received theirs, as often as I refresh parcelapp when I have rep inbound... I think I might have a problem :)

cap1

Looking Around
5/9/20
Mine has arrived in country, but here’s the latest I have from checking the tracking number:

“Shipping Partner: DHL ECOMMERCE
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 6:56 pm on October 1, 2021 in AVENEL, NJ 07001. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.”

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
I believe there is a national holiday in China from 1 Oct to 7 Oct, so I imagine everything is going nowhere until after the 7th. And then there will be another delay while backlogged parcels get dealt with. I got caught out in Feb this year when there was a loooong holiday. Eventually my watch showed up after about 6 weeks.

Reactions: cap923

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
RNVP
Do yourself a favour and read the newbie section sticky threads, you will find help there.

you will see that you dont have to worry about those things, our TDs here have shipping agents who organize all those rhings - you dont have to "chose" anything except your watch.

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
RNVP
Do yourself a favour and read the newbie section sticky threads, you will find help there.

you will see that you dont have to worry about those things, our TDs here have shipping agents who organize all those rhings - you dont have to "chose" anything except your watch.

OK sorry. I asked some TDs and they tell me that they do direct delivery to Italy. I asked you if please help me

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
OK sorry. I asked some TDs and they tell me that they do direct delivery to Italy. I asked you if please help me

Read a lot before you order;)

Your payment includes:

- watch
- packaging
- QC pics
- shipping includiing guarantee. when its stuck, you get refund

It depends, sometimes packages come Triangle, sometimes directly....customs and taxes and controls change daily....just trust that your package will come to you safe.

Reactions: RNVP