• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
This is the first, version one. Also the S19 serial numbers are confirmed as “Fake Cleans” by JVS V1 (What’s on the site).

So you are telling me that less than a week after making a JVS 126610 Submariner available on a TD's website, there is a newer Version ? So what's new and what's improved ?

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
[mention]golfa [/mention]

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Before national day and in total of last month it seems to be consense at TDs and shipping agents that china does its best to control theyr customs.

ok ok thanks! when do you think they will ship?
I ask why I too want to place an order soon

Moe79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
600 posts
Advertised 2 months ago
Nobody have it in hands.
Scam ?

I don't think it's a scam, I received my QC photos but I pointed out an issue to Trusty and he RL'ed it for me automatically, so I'm back to square one. Also delivery is expected to be very slow now for more than 1 reason:

- Raids on reps and rep part factories
- Huge delays in international parcels (at least for me here in Australia)
- Lots of holidays in China!

Last edited:

Moe79

10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
600 posts
Advertised 2 months ago
Nobody have it in hands.
Scam ?

I don't think it's a scam, I received my QC photos but I pointed out an issue to Trusty and he RL'ed it for me automatically, so I'm back to square one. Also delivery is expected to be very slow now for more than 1 reason:

- Raids on reps and rep part factories
- Huge delays in international parcels (at least for me here in Australia)
- Lots of holidays in China!

Reactions: Tobel

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
ok ok thanks! when do you think they will ship?
I ask why I too want to place an order soon

It doesnt matter when you place the order.
They will ship out from TD to shipping agent after those holidays (which, i guess, end on octobre 4).
But after then, its on the shipping agents. Some guys here are waiting for their tracking to start (they already got number to track) for more than 2 weeks....was a hard month for us....so be patient. you can order now.

Yes i also have QCs and trackingnumber, but parcel not moving. thats a china issue, not a RF issue or a trusty issue.

Reactions: N1B2E3 and RNVP

didjital7

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/1/21
I hadn't noticed that on previous pics, but the 17 on this one is crappy. The one is skinny and the seven is really fat....not sure how bad it would be irl, but zoomed in at like 8000% it looks not so good...

Smekals

13/9/21
Dirty South, US
Yes the bezel looks to be mis-allinged aswell. These were the issues I pointed out to Andrew. We shall see what he says. Wonder how hard it is to get a Gen date wheel for these lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk