• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New CrPO v2?

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I would wait. I am waiting as well.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
I have the titanium blue version and I really have to say I don't see how it can be greatly improved....tight end links that fit perfectly, nicely finished case, beautiful dial with double AR. Ok...the pearl is a mm or two too low, the dial under a loop is a bit too smooth and the open case back reveals a non gen movement. All of this I can easily live with because the fit and finish on this watch is very convincing/gen like.

Well said sir! If the Noob CrPOs are anything like their new and improved (mega expensive) C-Subs then I'll keep to what I've got thanks ;-)

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Maybe best to rename this thread Noob CPO/CUPO rather than CrPO 42mm. :)

I think there is a lot that could be done, but to the 42mm black CPO moreso than the 45mms, but still the current 45mm Ti is a good rep. The main things on the standard CPO will be on the bezel paint, pearls, dws, dial texture/blackness, improved dial markers ,improved logos, improved clasps on the 42mm, improved crown/tube on the 42mm etc.

Looking so far at even the preview shots, (which don't reveal a whole lot!) but do reveal a few things....1. The dial texture is better (blacker!) 2. The dw is more genlike, 3. the case finishing is crisper...better edges to brushed sides. and last but not least the bracelet is being made by the same factory that made the noob explorer II bracelet(the best bracelet on any rep ever) so already a few improvements. The real trial will be getting AR/bezel/pearl etc better, if they can do these it will be a fantastic rep...if they don't it will be a dud.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Nothing yet. Angus did mention that we should see some updates this week, but only for the LMPO.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
yeah pearl looks nice, will definitely cop one if the price is southwards 250 bucks with a swiss ETA..

my 2 cents

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Mate an ETA movement is going for north of $150 alone, swiss version will be close to $400 i reckon.

BrentonJ

4/7/13
If i was in the market for the PO 45.5 with the orange numbers would I be better off waiting for this to hit the market and see what its like or look at the current offerings?

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Don't think Noob is making a 45.5 PO. They are doing a 42mm Lmpo and a 42/45 Cupo