• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Seems like every few days someone is asking if they have V2 hands and bezel, so I thought I'd share a pic I found on reddit showing the difference between V1 and V2 hands...with gen on bottom for reference. Anyone have a pic showing the difference between V1 and V2 bezels? I did a quick search and did not see any?

Thanks for sharing. Looks to me that the length of the lume is indeed better on the V2, but the width of the lime is incorrect in both anyway

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Thanks for sharing. Looks to me that the length of the lume is indeed better on the V2, but the width of the lime is incorrect in both anyway

Agreed...although I've seen some pics of gens that appear to have wider lume cut-outs (similar to V1 and V2 width). Don't know if that is simply camera lighting/angle, or if Rolex uses different hands at times. All gens I've seen appear to have the longer metal tip on the minute hand (like V2).

Tobel

6/7/17
This thread's sole purpose has become for people to ask about v1/V2. Too bad, such a nice watch
AsianTimeGMT , did you take any time to read this thread? There's a picture comparison of v1/V2 hands literally one page ago...

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Hey guys.
What’s the average power reserve you get with the VR3235 movement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AsianTimeGMT

Looking Around
4/4/22
This thread's sole purpose has become for people to ask about v1/V2. Too bad, such a nice watch
AsianTimeGMT , did you take any time to read this thread? There's a picture comparison of v1/V2 hands literally one page ago...

i did, however I’m 58 years old and my eyes are failing haha

Tiago Comério

12/7/18
jxZwPI.jpg

jxZ4Sc.webp

Last version, quality control photos.
I see hands v2.
It looks very good to me.
Sent today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tijdwijzer

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
48hrs around

Just got mine a month ago.
Don’t wear it often but I wind it at least 3-5 min.
All I get is 32-36 hours is that ok?
Time grapher numbers looked good

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Below is my attempt to show the difference (at least to my eyes) between the V1 and V2 bezels. In short, the outer triangles that meet at the top ridgeline of each individual "flute" are a little flatter (less upward tilt) on the V2. Said another way, the V1 triangles are a little steeper, which creates a sharper edged look. If you can't see this in the below comparison pic, then you should not worry about it...it's a super subtle difference IMO.

ApIcedOutt

5/6/19
Below is my attempt to show the difference (at least to my eyes) between the V1 and V2 bezels. In short, the outer triangles that meet at the top ridgeline of each individual "flute" are a little flatter (less upward tilt) on the V2. Said another way, the V1 triangles are a little steeper, which creates a sharper edged look. If you can't see this in the below comparison pic, then you should not worry about it...it's a super subtle difference IMO.

V1 hands and v1 bezel it’s those things that once u see you Can’t unseen.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Also shows the difference in crystal... wow.

Reactions: butler182

takks

7/8/15
Just got mine a month ago.
Don’t wear it often but I wind it at least 3-5 min.
All I get is 32-36 hours is that ok?
Time grapher numbers looked good

How may times do you wind it?
Plz try it more than 70times.
32-36 seems little bit short if you get same result with enough winding.

I checked mine again, it was 44hrs.

Tobel

6/7/17
Definetly, it is my watch and i already told that the crystal cyclops looks amazing now

Don't want to be a party pooper but it seems to me that the white gasket effect is still present, you can see the difference with the VSF