• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Rollo83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/22
Germany
Slate dial, jubilee bracelet will look fantastic alongside virtually all pizzas. If you had said pasta I would have suggested the blue dial instead, but still on the jubilee.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

The slate dial with jubilee bracelet is my favorite but the blue, black an silver looks great, too.
But I think I will choose the slate one.

Last edited:

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Wimbledon on jubilee if you sometimes like to funk it up.Then you get the slate color, some touches of green and a bunch of roman numerals to weigh it up on the classy side incase anybody should ever doubt your intentions.

john doe iii

23/6/15
CONUS
Hey guys, I want to buy a Clean Factory Datejust 41 from JTime, but I have a big problem.
I don't know which bracelet and the bigger problem, I don't know which dial. All colors looks great.

7c75e9d7eea863c3eff2e1199c25860c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GGEuroHEADSHOT

Doflow

Looking Around
18/2/22
I just ordered my Clean DJ41 on Blue Dial with jubilee Band from JTime yesterday. Patiently waiting for QC.

Do you guys have any succestions to mod the Watch to be Even more perfekt like putting the original date Wheel it oder the Original crystal? Do you know someone That mods watches like this?

Rollo83

6/2/22
Germany
[mention]Rollo83 [/mention] You really can’t go wrong with the blue on jubilee

The blue one looks really nice. The perfect solution is to buy a slate one, a blue one and a black one.
When no one in the forum will sell me a used one in good condition in the next two weeks I will order a new one from Li.
Now I have two weeks to think about the dial. ;)

DatejustFav

Horology Curious
1/10/19
DE
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my watch (CF DJ41) and I hope someone can help me.

I adjusted the watch a few days ago and wore it normally, then it lay for a while, now I wanted to adjust the watch again because it stopped, but I can't get the crown out on position 1,2 or 3....

Has anyone ever had such a similar incident or does anyone know what this could be and how to repair it?

Greetings!

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Does anyone know if the v1 has thicker dial index markers than the v2 versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Looks good! is a gen DW realy worth? can you show different numbers? the number 4 and 22 looks alright

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
jvW9zj.jpg

I have upgraded my CF v2 blue dial with a gen xtal. What do you think? gen dw is next.

Looks great. I think from certain angles, looking slightly from the side you really see a great improvement when the hour and minute markers get visible in the crystal bevel. Total game changer.

Last edited:

Richard Pryor

10/12/21
jiro If I remember correctly, the CF blue dial is better than VSF blue dial, correct? Case equal on both? VSF better crystal and movement? Seems like only upgrade needed for CF is a crystal.

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
I was on a AD and tried the gen with a oyster bracelet instead of jubilee. The only noticeable difference and I'm not even totally sure if it is a difference, is that the bezel in the gen seems to be more shine and smooth..However the AD shop was full of lightning to get everything to shine. Nevertheless super happy with the rep...the blue is spot on...

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
My crown broke after wearing it just once.
jvDxcF.jpg

Does anyone have advice on what to do?
Have no experience with this kind of stuff.

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
jvDxcF.jpg

Ohh that sucks! Very boring! I'm not expert but I would say that you need to replace it. A watchsmith can do that for you. Or you get a gen crown from this forum if you have a clone movement. Or you need to speak with your TD to source you a new one. Good luck.

Tiger4

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/1/21

jvDxcF.jpg

I encountered the same issue on my CF 116500 Daytona a few weeks ago. Barely had the watch for 5 minutes then the crown broke. Received the package, opened the box, and took out the watch. The crown came apart as I went to go set the time. It's a pretty simple fix. The crown base and clutch on the Clean Factory are not threaded like how the gen crown are. It's just held on by tension with the tight tolerance. You'll have to put loctite between the clutch and crown base for it to hold in place together again....then everything can screwed back down like normal with the stem into the crown tube. The only downside..the watchmaker stated that once it comes off it’ll eventually fall off again with this temporary fix so you may want to consider replacing it with a gen crown down the road.