• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Raman100

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/3/15
Which factory produces the better Oyster bracelet? And compared to gen how is it? Thinking of buying a spare oyster bracelet for my gen jubilee dj.

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
welcome to the group, you’ll get pushback for questions like this that are detailed all over the place. Maybe not today but a tad of looking will yield ARF as the oyster bracelet king. But CF and VSF supposedly use the same bracelet maker and if I’m not mistaken that info is just a few posts above me in this very thread.

chrisomatic

22/6/15
welcome to the group, you’ll get pushback for questions like this that are detailed all over the place. Maybe not today but a tad of looking will yield ARF as the oyster bracelet king. But CF and VSF supposedly use the same bracelet maker and if I’m not mistaken that info is just a few posts above me in this very thread.
VSF and CF have the same Braclet supplier nowadays.

Raman100

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/3/15
Have just been told that arf does not sell parts. Does anyone know if any of the other factories bracelets fit a gen Datejust. Td cannot guarantee that they will.

k.stoichkov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/16
Soo, i pulled it on the green CF, as far as i can see it has the v2 hands, rehaut and markers are very nicely aligned, i’m not quite sure if the coronet is a bit tilted to the right, might be the light and angle, do you guys think it’s tilted?
Also can some1 recognize if the crystal and bezel are v2 as well?
Will appreciate any input, thank you for the attention! =)

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Looks gorgeous, coronet looks fine, too, even in x4 magnification!

• Love
Reactions: k.stoichkov

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
It probably needs the movement or rotor tightened down. Nothing crazy, easily fixed and can happen to anything (rep or gen)

If you were local I’d have you swing by and if tighten her up for ya. Find who’s local to you