• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Clean Factory DJ41 3235

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Li told me around a month from now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex086

Horology Curious
19/9/21
you need to give black color, it's hard to get into blue, I wrote above how the blue dial is terrible in the arf. in general, replicas need to be bought with black dials

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Trusty has noob Daytona listed for 1188, not sure what’s up with that.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Trusty has noob Daytona listed for 1188, not sure what’s up with that.

Perhaps he’s trying to capitalize on the scarcity situation. He could be under the assumption they’ll re-surface eventually and wants to lock in some gouged orders. Fun fact: I tried to order a replica purse for my wife from a friend of his. Prices were quite high. Did some research on that particular market, found another seller who sourced from the same factory…. He charged $500 less (which was 75% cheaper) and I had a very smooth buying process. Needless to say, really turned me off from working with him and/or the friend he recommended. Honestly, felt like I almost got taken advantage of.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
What mods are people considering?

Everyone has their own things they nitpick over, but I think the CF pieces would be “complete” with a xtal swap. I’m going to toss in a Gen and call it a day lol.

Reactions: Sonofalich

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Sorry mister "i joined in september 2021 and have already posted 4 posts" - let me talk clear:

Anyone who wears replicas to convince people at meetings that it is a real watch and that they want to pretend wealth has a small penis in my eyes.

Its about other stuff, and i bet you dont get. bye

Hey.. wtf is that on your eyes?!!
NEVER MIND, just a small penis.
can it be clinicaly removed?

Highrisk

LIFE IS GOOD
4/3/20
The land of two seas
Now I am torn.
i was about to send my ARF Dj41 (with the dumb lighter than usual grey dial) for a gen crystal and dial swap. It has a 2824 ofcourse.

But now Im kinda thinking to do these modifications to the clean factory DJ41 instead.

Wouldnt that be a better option overall? Considering the movement etc?

Yout thoughts please gents.