• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Chanel Chromatic.

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
Any news on the upcomming rep??

GEN
003845-001.772.jpg

kaniel

Renowned Member
28/10/10
But no dealer had it listed on their websites.

Just ordered with MR. Waiting for QC pics to see how it looks.

OceanView

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/11
But no dealer had it listed on their websites.

Just ordered with MR. Waiting for QC pics to see how it looks.

I think the one on MR looks more Champaign in color.
Maybe it's just a bad photo? :thinking:

cmetalprog

21/4/11
Andrew wrote me an e-mail atfer I request for price and availabilty that's for time being quality is really poor .
We should wait til it's full ceramic IMHO
C/

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
I just ordered one from WBK, will let you know how that works out.
Those more educated in Chanel may wish to chime in, but I don't think a bling bezel is offered in the Chromatic yet, and that is what the wife saw and wanted. Checked the Chanel website and saw the cool video, but only the plain bezel seen at the beginning of this thread.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
I've got a 33mm quartz with mineral crystal coming from MR. he has a 39mm quartz with sapphire on his site but gen big one is only automatic.
it does look slightly "champaign" in the pics but that could be white balance camera issue, but we'll see.
can you say, "merry xmas babe."

jackbauer09

26/6/09
Chanel chromatic bracelet

I've just got one of these, but I need to adjust the bracelet, does anyone know how this is done on these new chanel watches?

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
is it not done like the rest of them; pushing out the smaller center pin?
how's the color with the watch in your hand?

OceanView

19/10/11
I've just got one of these, but I need to adjust the bracelet, does anyone know how this is done on these new chanel watches?

How is the color compared to a gen?
Is your Rep champaign in color or more like a dark chrome?

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
doing a Google image search for the Chromatic yields a wide selection of some real pics that reveals the watch can really display itself in a range of colors depending on its surroundings, in fact after seeing a YouTube vid with the chanel ceo, this chameleon like attribute is a main feature of the model.