• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Cajun from Louisiana

d12bn

27/7/06
Hey folks just found the dark side tonight and like what I'm seeing. I have only one rep and really want a Seamaster. The problem is I'm out of work so its kinda hard to talk the wife into letting me get another watch. Anyway I love watches and go between rep sites and gen sites everyday.
So anyone from Louisiana here?

Until later I'll see you around

JB

d12bn

27/7/06
nice site

By the way compliments to the web master, I really like the look of the site.

JB

pma45

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/06
Hey Jim I see you found it. Did you get my check?

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
welcome man, enjoy your time here....this is the best place period [smilie=headbang.gif]

machen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
Im a native Louisianian from Baton Rouge. Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler. From where do you hail?

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
Welcome

@d12bn
I am in Lafayette at least for 4 more days. LOL I have taken a job in Phoenix and will be leaving cajun country. I was born and reared here so I am kinda nervious about the change. My wife and one of my sons are staying behind so my son can enjoy his senior year of high school with his friends. Stick around here and you will grow to love this place.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Hello d12bn and Welcome to the Dark Side!

Glad you like the site and hope you come to stay.

The closest I have come to LA is reading Anne Rice Novels and listening to Nine Inch Nails, but I do hear it is a great place.

d12bn

27/7/06
I'm in Lake Charles

Chef I may be moving myself. Lived here all my live now looks like I will have to move to work.
Kinda scary but also looking forward to the adventure.

Ready for my second rep, trying to sell another gen to get a GMT Seamaster

Thanks for the welcome everyone

JB

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
Right here in the big easy. I actualy live in slidell but work in NO. Were are you at? PM me if you dont want to make it public.

d12bn

27/7/06
Love New Orleans

I'm from Lake Charles and just thinking about New Orleans makes me want to go get some oysters from Acme Oyster House. I heard they were closed, do you know?
Anyway do you have many reps, have you been here much?

Later JB