• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Breguet coming in April

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
Guys, thanks so much for your helpful comments.

Any idea as to whether some substance (e.g. some sort of enamel) can be applied on the black dial so that it becomes shinier?

Also, I asked about white gold wrapping the case, crown and buckle and the cost is very reasonable. The question is that the shop require the case, crown and buckle bare, i.e. with the movement, dial etc. removed. I would trust SSTEEL to remove the internals and send me back the case, crown and buckle so that I can have them white gold wrapped and sent back to him to put together. Any thoughts? Are there serious risks of the movement not being put together properly afterwards?

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I’ve heard that the black dial is scheduled for next year (release). Seems like we’ll just have to be patient..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I’ve heard that the black dial is scheduled for next year (release). Seems like we’ll just have to be patient..

So why is that one delayed then? Movement factory cant get the proper dark grey movement done in a certain time? Since the light grey is avaiable

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Very disappointing. @dadog13 where did you hear that???

From a chinese dealer that is not among trusted dealers of replica forums

So why is that one delayed then? Movement factory cant get the proper dark grey movement done in a certain time? Since the light grey is avaiable

I don’t know the actual reasons, just shared the information I received today.

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
From a chinese dealer that is not among trusted dealers of replica forums

I don’t know the actual reasons, just shared the information I received today.

Thanks for sharing.

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Now, i am going to choose to ignore trolls and somewhat give some honest review about this watch.

After having this watch about 1 month. I notice something is wrong with the reserve energy spring indicator scale. It doesnt go back to the left and it gets stuck mid way.

It is not a reliable movement as far i can tell. Telling time is pretty accurate but the reserve indicator is a mess.

I wonldnt mind buying a V2 if they fix this. As for other details i can show some pictures but i think is pretty much a prototype.

Be as it might be my bad luck or movement issue. I really like this watch alot even with the flaw and inperfection.

To people that are in a budget please stay away from this watch. Is a gamble. I have the spare cash to burn and test this out.

I only noticed this after swapping to my other reserve tourbillion watch.

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hard to fix I think no v2 it’s not easy Rep

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Hard to fix I think no v2 it’s not easy Rep

Yeah... this is my second watch that is flawed.

First one was a 800 bucks watch breguet sekeleton.

But hey i love this dam hobby....

Just bought a rolex and vacheron recently... hope they dont mess it up...

rep2016

Known Member
7/2/16
Yeah... this is my second watch that is flawed.

First one was a 800 bucks watch breguet sekeleton.

But hey i love this dam hobby....

Just bought a rolex and vacheron recently... hope they dont mess it up...

Thanks for the feedback! It’s really helpful for those of us waiting and considering the purchase. Personally, I’m ok with the power reserve indicator not functioning correctly; it would be nice if it was reliable, but as long as the timekeeping works, I’ll be happy : )

Sent from the RWI App

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
So
@tsyeo4 Ok, I was being a bit overly mean perhaps in my post. I probably just needed a nap that day. Either way, sorry to hurt your feelings since you wish to be helpful.

Please understand, at this point in time many people have been seeing a bunch of hype on this watch. Many people who preordered the watch have been waiting since close to the beginning of the year have not received it. We have also received info that there are dealers who are intentionally faking their QC photos to the buyers. This has made the atmosphere surrounding this watch a rather skeptical one.

Since you are not in association with a TD, would you mind posting some more pics of your watch? So far, all we have seen are pics shot by non-members of this board. It would be helpful to see the stickers you say look like engravings to you for example. Also, since you are not in possession of calipers, would you be able to take pictures with your watch next to something for scale? Such as with a ruler.

Thank you.

Sorry on my side if i pissed some people due to lack of replies and some interesting anologies.

Thanks for understanding. Really appreciate the tought. It has been a long time since i last checked this site. Thank you for the updated information and scam people do these days.

Anyways, back to our addiction...

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
So

Sorry on my side if i pissed some people due to lack of replies and some interesting anologies.

Thanks for understanding. Really appreciate the tought. It has been a long time since i last checked this site. Thank you for the updated information and scam people do these days.

Anyways, back to our addiction...

Can you post some daylight outside pics? Really curious how it looks in daily light

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I check everyday for the black version to pop up here. I am just waiting to order it from my TD. It will be day one for me. If it fails, yes that sucks, but I am hedging my bets that a watchsmith can repair most parts.

loukasvyntra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/16
It baffles me how no TD can find out whether and when the black dial SS is coming out. No more €/£/$/¥ for you.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
It baffles me how no TD can find out whether and when the black dial SS is coming out. No more €/£/$/¥ for you.

Im not even bothering ordering it now since the movement is unreliable and weak. Not even serviceable at all

rb13

Horology Curious
7/1/09
Just got an email from Chazing time:

"I’m sorry but the Breguet is out of stock ."

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Just got an email from Chazing time:

"I’m sorry but the Breguet is out of stock ."

Which color/material did you ask for ?