• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New brand to be repped in 2017!? poll...

piero980

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/16
If you start with a Gen to reverse engineer a watch, why is it so hard to make a perfect copy ? I can understand the size of the movements dictating the size of the case. But I don’t understand why the “visual tells” can’t be perfect. As soon as a new version is released our members can spot all the errors.
This post may be drifting off topic but it is the reason why not many members are voting for new reps. We just want better reps.

Absolutely agree mate.
But also happy to see some decent rep of eberhard.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Fix the SPEED MASTER MOON WATCH for a SUPA KLONE ... it deserves it and everyone would get one !! and throw in a couple of these that need some Factory Luv

Omega-Speedmaster-Mark-II-.png

Omega_Speedmaster-Mark-II.png

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
For me, it's got to be the Bremonts and the vintage Heuer which get my vote

bfiuza

23/3/15
Really nice rm toubillion

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando Tapatalk

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Re: The GRAND SEIKO .. there are some beautiful simple designs in these for sure... however ... can't get past Seiko appearing twice, three times with acronym on the Dial ... this is a SEIKO GS GRAND SEIKO.... the GS stands for Grand Seiko if you didn't guess ... its made by SEIKO !!!

Grand-Seiko-Spring-Drive-SBGA011-vs-SBGA109-Dial-20-2.jpg

for a clean aesthetic the triple branding is just ... ruins the dial ... and the GS script is again off compared to the clean SEIKO .. now let me show you this Bremont over here ..

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
I voted for Heuer Vintage as these are really classy time pieces.

And my second vote went to Hamilton since I love the vintage Ventura watches. Though they are not very expensive as gens, I think they could be made for a ridiculous price as quartz reps.

Phener9

5/4/13
Wrexham, Wales
For me I want to see Jeager Lecoultre, lots of interesting models to choose from. Should not be to dificult to rep the cases but the alarm function would be more of a challenge.
jlc-master-compressor-navy-seals-diving-alarm.jpg
DSC_0370.jpg

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Posting a pic of a Panerai, Royal Oak or Rolex to be repped should be forbidden in this thread ,,, :atwitsend:

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16

Well this watch is certainly unique and interesting and cool .. however as a one off would seem a lot of effort to rep this for one watch versus the factory getting a line of watches for their effort ..variations .. like the watch just think its a one off .. The watch was commissioned by Spirotechnique, a French company that makes gear for scuba diving