• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Arrival: SpeedMaster Racing. Must see!

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I can't believe WBK actually had this! Man it's amazing nice color way good job mate :cheers:

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
Amazing! First time seeing this one for me too. It's got kind of a Tudor Heritage Chrono feel to it. I really dig it. Wear it well my friend.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
If WBK got these back in stock

Ohhhhh man

I'd def snatch one up hopefully he sees this thread ;)

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Nice speedy. I always wonder how long it takes on some new gens to turn them into reps. This didnt take long as a quartz model - lets see if they take it to the next level.

FWIW, Id buy that quartz whether or not they do a 7750.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Wow that really is great! How about the crystal? Mineral or sapphire?

Thank you! I really can't tell about the crystal, feels like sapphire!

You got yourself geared up for summer, bro! Congrats, it looks superb!

Oh yeah! Taking this on my cruise this summer! (along with one of the Rollies LOL!) :thumbsup:

For a quartz this doesnt look bad at all!

Thank you Mr. Pap! :thumbsup:

Amazing! First time seeing this one for me too. It's got kind of a Tudor Heritage Chrono feel to it. I really dig it. Wear it well my friend.

Thanks my friend! :cheers:

I can't believe WBK actually had this! Man it's amazing nice color way good job mate :cheers:
If WBK got these back in stock

Ohhhhh man

I'd def snatch one up hopefully he sees this thread ;)

Go PM him Iggy!!! :rofl::thumbsup: Thank you buddy!

Nice speedy. I always wonder how long it takes on some new gens to turn them into reps. This didnt take long as a quartz model - lets see if they take it to the next level.

FWIW, Id buy that quartz whether or not they do a 7750.

Thank you, I really can't stop recommending this to you all... it's an AMAZING rep. :cheers:

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
Check out this Speedmaster with a racing style dial that I just picked up from our classifieds:

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
These look awesome guys !! Congrats !

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
Yep. Speedmaster Date retro. This rep was a big sucess but they stopped making it. Such a shame...