• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquaracer 500m (gen)

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
I like it, and I hope they do go for a clear caseback. The carrera has now gone to a steel caseback from what I have seen so I think this will do the same. As long as it has the cool diver on the back.

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
(1). I like the old model better; made it very distinct from other divers; (2). I LOVE the TT blue/gold version!! Makes me salivate!!

dave

Nice looking, but I like the old version better. Too many dive watches have the horizontal lines on the dial; the old 500's vertical lines were very different. Just my .02.

dave

+1 and I love the placement of the date window at 9 that was genius.

P.S. that tt looks stunning, if it can be repped 1:1 with decent wrap it may be a very nice contender to the fabled tt wm9

D

d4m.test

Nice looking TAGs, esp. that knock out TT one; however, I'm a cantankerous OF* who likes the old style because it's so DIFFERENT than the other divers.

dave

*Old Fart

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Old one looks much tougher and rugged which is what i like my divers to look

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Saw the black and blue in the flesh a few weeks ago. Very underwhelmed I must say.

malarrosa

Horology Curious
1/5/13
I saw (and wore) the black last week: boring and insipid. Nothing special.

D

d4m.test

The new TAGS are nice, but i prefer the older ones. They have character -- plus, with the cyclops, I can actually SEE the date.

dave