• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquaracer 500m (gen)

eduardor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/10/11
I think it looks better than the old version. IMO.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
AQUARACER-500M_WAK2110.jpg

full-black-comparison.jpg

aquaracer-500m-ceramic-bezel.jpg

AQUARACER-500M-Full-Black-Close-.jpg

aquaracer-500m-blue-dial-blue-bezel.jpg

tag-heuer-new-aquaracer-ceramic-black.jpg

tag-heuer-2012-aquaracer-500m-gold.jpg

2012-tag-heuer-aquaracer-500m-wak2180.jpg

z80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/06
I love it. My favorite is the black SS bracelet one. I would have liked to see a shot of the back.. I hope they dropped the see-thru back on all of them.

Boneventura

Known Member
16/12/11
This is a beauty! I always thought this model was too chunky, but the new bezel and size is perfect imho.

Scarface

1/3/11
I recently saw the new aquaracer and liked it but guys just shake the watch and put it near the ear and the rotor soubds like its loose on the inside , tried 3 pieces and all were the same sounding like a broken rep, very dissapointed

Sent from my ?

D

d4m.test

(1). I like the old model better; made it very distinct from other divers; (2). I LOVE the TT blue/gold version!! Makes me salivate!!

dave

D

d4m.test

Nice looking, but I like the old version better. Too many dive watches have the horizontal lines on the dial; the old 500's vertical lines were very different. Just my .02.

dave

Mike1212

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/12
Are they repping the latest version yet?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

wildcat

Horology Curious
19/2/13
I was planning on buying the new style this weekend, £2000 here in the U.K.

wildcat

Horology Curious
19/2/13
I got to see it in the flesh today and I'm really impressed, being very light and thin but well made. Although I dismissed the blue version out of hand from the various web images, seeing it today has really changed my mind. I think the blue version would be a perfect 'jeans and T-shirt' summer watch, and yet still wearable with a suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I love it. I'm becoming a Tag fan - the AquaRacer, the Monaco, and the (discountinued) Grand Carrera are all very impressive watches for the money.
I even like the new Formula 1 Grand Date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
Blacked out watches are hot and Tag is a great brand for this style. Almost purchased the blacked out F1 a few weeks ago and settled for the standard black dial version instead. Wish I would have just pulled the trigger on it now.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I saw the blue /gold version at the dealer, I was very impressed and shocked cause I don't do two tone. Stunning.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2