• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new and just ordered my first....

pkw2704

22/7/13
Well this could be the start of something,first watch ordered with angus(puretime) 183 pam .So far, went on his site and ordered, payment wouldnt take my card so using western union,any do's or dont 's I am very new to this and a bit nervious.
cheers peter

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Relax, mate. Just follow accordingly to the payment instruction that PT send you, after you send your payment, send them an email to inform them and let them know the MTCN number that they require to pick up your payment.

Once payment confirm, wait for your QC photos, nothing wrong then accept the watch for shipping and that's about it.

Mik1

Horology Curious
6/8/13
Hi and Welcome :)

Im new here too, and i ordered at 6.8.2013 from Puretime too, but i dont become the payment instructions yet. Ist this normal?

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
Angus is a long time trusted seller, do what he says and all will be ok in the end. I remember my first rep purchase a few years back... Dang, I WAS NERVOUS as all hell ;).

You haven't even come to the EMS tracking part ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

carlton

2/10/11
Hi and Welcome :)

Im new here too, and i ordered at 6.8.2013 from Puretime too, but i dont become the payment instructions yet. Ist this normal?

Nothing to worry, mate. Just send them an email to let them know that you are still waiting for their payment instruction and also check your junk mail as sometimes their email to you may end up there.

Mik1

Horology Curious
6/8/13
Nothing to worry, mate. Just send them an email to let them know that you are still waiting for their payment instruction and also check your junk mail as sometimes their email to you may end up there.

Wow thanks, it was really in the Junk Folder!

carlton

2/10/11
Be patience, mate. Give them a bit of time to get back to you and also did you check your junk mail?

pkw2704

22/7/13
Ok payment details through ,goto western union site to pay and it rejects both my cards??????? I can't believe this ,feeling my first purchase it not looking good :-(

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

carlton

2/10/11
Ok payment details through ,goto western union site to pay and it rejects both my cards??????? I can't believe this ,feeling my first purchase it not looking good :-(

Quite often CC company reject payment to WU because they believe WU is high risk for scam. I think you need to give a call to your CC company to authorize the transaction or the other way is to go to a WU agent and make your payment.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Welcome.
You will have fun here. Keep reading and I am sure you will find you first rep. Stickies in all the sections are very informative. It will give you a great deal of knowledge about various watches and help you become better part of the community.

pkw2704

22/7/13
Ok, wifes card worked and funds sent.I presume they pickup and confirm then send QC pics and if all well ship??

pkw2704

22/7/13
so funds collected ,then i presume they show QC pics of the watch for approval?