• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Affordable Speedmaster Alternative from Omega x Swatch (pics inside) "MoonSwatch"

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Where in spain? I live in Valencia and there are people waiting and making a queue for tomorrow.
I don’t think I’ll be able to get nothing for me and my father…

What?! You mean overnight queue?! There’s no way I’m even remotely thinking about that, lol. I’ll be at the store in Barcelona 15 minutes before opening and if I get one I get one, and if not I don’t care.

Reactions: H3096

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Unbelievable, there are queues already in many shops. I’m considering waiting for the online sale…

H3096

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/21
Spain
What?! You mean overnight queue?! There’s no way I’m even remotely thinking about that, lol. I’ll be at the store in Barcelona 15 minutes before opening and if I get one I get one, and if not I don’t care.

45cb1939f13aaefbf569a44dce33a90f.jpg

I think we’re not getting anything tomorrow haha

Too much people and overnight queue.

I heard that maybe they’ll be online on Monday, but maybe it’s only a rumor.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
45cb1939f13aaefbf569a44dce33a90f.jpg

I think we’re not getting anything tomorrow haha

Too much people and overnight queue.

I heard that maybe they’ll be online on Monday, but maybe it’s only a rumor.

I’ve also read about “professional resellers” already controlling the queues in Barcelona and Madrid. Scum, essentially.

As I said, I might just pass and order it online on payday. Screw these reseller scum, I hope they choke on them watches.

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
I have a friend who works in the Oxford st store. They have plenty of stock and as it's limited to two per person I think people turning up will be fine. I'm heading there tomorrow as she's put a couple to one side for me. The pink venus one for the Mrs and I'll be taking the Jupiter one. She's just sent me a video actually of the queue as was out telling everyone queuing it's not a limited release. I get the hype though...resale on eBay already is mental...ones bidded to 2k!!! Oh dear.

Reactions: H3096 and P..DR..D

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
It has Robsen . I'm hoping these are being bidded up by fake accounts to stop the resellers.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
So now im stuck between buying a Omega Swatch or sticking with Bulova Lunar. Because I wanted an Omega Rep but decided just go with Bulova a watch that actually has been to the moon (obvious not that model but modeled after the prototype). And now this pops up. Im in a pickle.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
So now im stuck between buying a Omega Swatch or sticking with Bulova Lunar. Because I wanted an Omega Rep but decided just go with Bulova a watch that actually has been to the moon (obvious not that model but modeled after the prototype). And now this pops up. Im in a pickle.

Lunar is a bit bigger.
this one will probably feel like a 39mm due to the weight.
go with the better size

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Lunar is a bit bigger.
this one will probably feel like a 39mm due to the weight.
go with the better size

That would be a Lunar for me. I have big wrists. Smallest watch I have is a Steinhart Ocean 1 which is 42mm I believe and its a bit on the small size for me.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
That would be a Lunar for me. I have big wrists. Smallest watch I have is a Steinhart Ocean 1 which is 42mm I believe and its a bit on the small size for me.

If you decide lunar and buying new, add it to your Amazon cart and wait for a big sale, price drops about $100 on it sometimes

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
If you decide lunar and buying new, add it to your Amazon cart and wait for a big sale, price drops about $100 on it sometimes

I been watching it for last week. Go around $379 to $415 for the date matte, and stainless polished is now $340 no date. But I saw that no date only works with nato straps. I could be wrong. I am also waiting on a offer from ebay on a 50th Anniversary Titanium.

Reactions: APjumbo

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Someone reported the Hong Kong one was canceled due to large crowds. Police couldn’t contain it. Could be rumours though.