• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5711 Nautilus Modder/Factory - BUFF?

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Just got QC photos of the green due to a misunderstanding. It’s not bad but thanks guys for the heads up. I’m glad I requested the blue. It’s just more of a complete package than a dial swap to a 324 based 5711.

did she install a buff datewheel to the green watch. mind share the pics you rejected? interested to see if it had 324 or 330 plates on the rear aswell.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
did she install a buff datewheel to the green watch. mind share the pics you rejected? interested to see if it had 324 or 330 plates on the rear aswell.

I’m more than happy to share. It was her DW rather than the anniversary Buff one. I couldn’t see movement as the picture were mid-low resolution.

Last edited:

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19

I kept getting an error trying to post it with my last one so I posted it separate.

Reactions: Garuda

h.pagani158

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/21
the date on Alvinado’s buff 5711 looks plenty aligned to me…

You can order from Peggy. Competitive price for 3kF v2 + Buff dial + Buff hands + Choice of buff or her own datewheel (buff datewheel for non-anniversary version often left aligned in the 20’s.. so, hers is better for it). It’s about $1,250 and she takes PayPal.

I just placed an order too - waiting to receive the watch. Here’s a video of the watch she sent me on WhatsApp: https://ufile.io/dep2qr9r

And, adding some photos of the dials that I received:
0490-B244-236-D-47-A0-A233-54-CD7805556-D.jpg
FA65-D96-D-B785-4-C15-8-DC4-6-EB27025-DDBD.jpg

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London

I kept getting an error trying to post it with my last one so I posted it separate.

Did she provide a pic with the hands not covering the 12 position? whether the indices at 12 are aligned? I have seen a number of these buff dials and they do vary how well aligned they are, notably at 12.

ubi_dubi

4/10/07
I just received my QC from buff and was hoping for a fresh set of eyes on these, does the 12 marker look crooked or is it just the angle? Also the crown when pulled out looks pretty far out compared to the "stock" photos I was sent by buff

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I just received my QC from buff and was hoping for a fresh set of eyes on these, does the 12 marker look crooked or is it just the angle? Also the crown when pulled out looks pretty far out compared to the "stock" photos I was sent by buff

I think it's well aligned man. The reflections on the markers can give the impression that they're not but if you look at the base of the markers, where they touch the dial not the reflective part, mostly on the last pic, they look good

ubi_dubi

4/10/07
I think it's well aligned man. The reflections on the markers can give the impression that they're not but if you look at the base of the markers, where they touch the dial not the reflective part, mostly on the last pic, they look good

thanks! yea I was thinking the same too

Reactions: Tobel

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Did she provide a pic with the hands not covering the 12 position? whether the indices at 12 are aligned? I have seen a number of these buff dials and they do vary how well aligned they are, notably at 12.

She did not. I got these two photos and video with the time set to 1:00. I’ll make sure to ask for a picture of the 12 o clock marker to see if it’s aligned.

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
Gents, I hate to ask as I know the info is surely out there but there are probably a dozen popular 5711 Nautilus threads with thousands of replies between them all. I'm interested in a blue dialed Nautilus, and the two things im looking for outside of a generally good case set and whatnot are a NON CLONE movement, something reliable, common and easy to service, and that aquamarine/green-ish tint to the blue dial that some gen Nautilus' seem to have.

Are there any out of the box options that check these two boxes or will a bit of modding need to be done to achieve this? If such a rep dial even exists?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Gents, I hate to ask as I know the info is surely out there but there are probably a dozen popular 5711 Nautilus threads with thousands of replies between them all. I'm interested in a blue dialed Nautilus, and the two things im looking for outside of a generally good case set and whatnot are a NON CLONE movement, something reliable, common and easy to service, and that aquamarine/green-ish tint to the blue dial that some gen Nautilus' seem to have.

Are there any out of the box options that check these two boxes or will a bit of modding need to be done to achieve this? If such a rep dial even exists?

PPF v4 but you should still read the thread to understand it's pros and cons

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
I got the buff hands dial and datewheel from China and share to you

I got the same batch dial as you i think. The latest batch seems more darker blue then the previous version. Dont know if its lighting. I just got my QC from buff.
he mention something about the dial got issue and dial factory is closed . So i think he might got a new dial supplier which makes the color a bit different.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hi Folks,

Can someone please PM me Buff's contact data? When I searched for "watchbuff" on WeChat I only found "98 Studio" who told me they were not Buff and didn't sell Buff's blue 5711 watches and parts.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Hi Folks,

Can someone please PM me Buff's contact data? When I searched for "watchbuff" on WeChat I only found "98 Studio" who told me they were not Buff and didn't sell Buff's blue 5711 watches and parts.

watchbuff is 98 Studio腕表.

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
I got the buff hands dial and datewheel from China and share to you

This is the most common challenge with buff dw: 22-29 are left aligned :(

You’ll see it what I’m saying when you install it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk