• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 15400

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
When the **** are the new 15400s coming out in dying to pick one up!! Any word on the street??

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I'd like to know too! I'm dying for my first AP! I've noticed a few silver/white dial ones for sale recently but been holding back for the apparent new model release.

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
So... who's got the best 15400?

tumblr_lybwbrBysh1r4adsyo1_400.png

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
I'd like to know too! I'm dying for my first AP! I've noticed a few silver/white dial ones for sale recently but been holding back for the apparent new model release.

Not to mention the prices have been very reasonable as well. God it's been so hard keeping my finger off the trigger.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
^^ yeh but they've all been white dial versions (wonder why). No one seems to be selling black dial versions. Wonder if white is more popular?

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
^^ yeh but they've all been white dial versions (wonder why). No one seems to be selling black dial versions. Wonder if white is more popular?

Black dials tend to be more popular in general. The 15400 is no stranger to this, they always sell fast in the M2M area!

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
I just want the new version to come out. Please. TDs please. I'll take any dial color. [emoji120]

G.H.Mumm

Known Member
22/4/13
According to rumors, what is supposed to be improved ? Only the addition of a decorated 3120 "looks like" as the ROO Diver or some modification of the dial ? finer lume on the hours markers would be great.

ElVino

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
1/7/11
According to rumors, what is supposed to be improved ? Only the addition of a decorated 3120 "looks like" as the ROO Diver or some modification of the dial ? finer lume on the hours markers would be great.

From what I heard the decorated movement as well as little things like the bezel screws and stuff. Hopefully the lume will be upgraded

adamweby

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/8/12
CONUS
there was another thread I started a few months back about this. we were told after CNY. so in theory should be any time now :)

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Could be anytime, my 2 cents tho.. Don't get your hopes too high. You might end up real disappointed... But thn again just like how he new submariner releases has been more of a wow, you never know what to expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_Tkay

Horology Curious
4/10/14
I couldnt hold myself any longer and pulled the trigger on the "best version" miyota with a lack dial. Its shipping at the moment, lets hope im satisfied with it!

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Im interested in a new one as well. Movement would be cool, but bezel screws are most important at this point. Smaller holes and it will look like gen.

TONTCPAD

18/2/13
I couldnt hold myself any longer and pulled the trigger on the "best version" miyota with a lack dial. Its shipping at the moment, lets hope im satisfied with it!

Hope,it comes soon, and congratulations on the purchase. Post some photos and let us know how it looks.
judging from the reviews I've seen on the forum, you shouldn't be disappointed

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
An interesting thread on the rolexforum shows that the gen bracelet deployants for gold 15400 have been updated. (not sure if for the steel version too)
Older style:

lR56NEK.png

Newer style:

MhGI9fB.jpg

Pk9VgUs.jpg

NpQnUxP.jpg

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
An interesting thread on the rolexforum shows that the gen bracelet deployants for gold 15400 have been updated. (not sure if for the steel version too)
Older style:

lR56NEK.png

looks cool

Newer style:

MhGI9fB.jpg

Pk9VgUs.jpg

NpQnUxP.jpg

This watch is just the bomb (rg)