• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Your Help with this one before i buy it and call this ebay guy out on fraud

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
You don't need to win the auction to report it as counterfeit.

i have reported this turd 3 times and the auction hasn't ended yet... ebay never responds to these reports. last asswhipe i found on there i figured what the hell. bid on it, won it. then called them bc it was a buyer directly involved with a transaction, and they finally contacted the guy to tell him whatever. that was the end of it. so at least no one ends up with this.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

Movement: Origianl Rolex Automatic Cal. 3135 ..... Kakaka !

s-l500.jpg

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
holy shit.... thats real bad. That right there should start our new ugliest rep thread. I think Tucker is right, I mean come on... ebay really doesn't give a shit. Nobody here would give that away on m2m. And Hey... whoever buys that...deserves every bit of glow those painted pieces of metal...will give off at night.........so nice those gen dial markers are.. some day boys..some day.

Reported

Cdenim

INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
Movement: Origianl Rolex Automatic Cal. 3135 ..... Kakaka !

s-l500.jpg

yes, only the time honored, tradition and sophistication of swiss watchmaking can bring you such beauty in the stamped out pot metal rotor.... when first i saw this.. a tear rolled down my cheek... bc i threw up in my mouth and didn't know what to do....

Silver_Samurai

Known Member
11/3/18
Been seeing way too many of these on ebay.... I used to buy gens on ebay all the time but now i stay away