• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need your help for my first purchase

balkan68

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Hello,

I am new on RWI and I am very happy to view a community like you.

Today I come to you because I will make my first replica purchase.

I need some advice to know what is the best replica quality for Rolex, Omega or Panerai.

I need to know what model are reproduct like a gen because I travel a lot and I want travel with my rep.

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
All the answers to your questions are in the forum for you to read up on.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

balkan68

27/3/20
On What kind of topics can i find information?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

balkan68

27/3/20
On What kind of topics can i find information?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Hello,

I am new on RWI and I am very happy to view a community like you.

Today I come to you because I will make my first replica purchase.

I need some advice to know what is the best replica quality for Rolex, Omega or Panerai.

I need to know what model are reproduct like a gen because I travel a lot and I want travel with my rep.

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Rule 1 is dont ask people what you should buy, just buy what you like and what you can afford. You asked what is the best replica, but you didnt give a budget, you didnt give any details on your age, job, style preferences, gender etc. I could tell you to by an amazing Omega de ville or a Rolex Cellini - but if you dont like dress watches, then what would be the point? The point is that the best replica for me, may not be the best replica for you.

I suggest you do a bit of reading, then if you need help or have specific questions on particular models, then you can ask and this amazing community will be there to help. If all you are interested in is the most "gen like" replica, then there is a superreps list on this forum that will point you in the right direction.

Good luck, and enjoy the hobby. To quote david brent, "this is gonna cost ya"...

ZD82

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
There should be a section for popular brands. There should be a section for trusted dealers. Read up for a watch brand you are interested in buying and find the dealer that you believe the best.