• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help picking one

panto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/7/10
Robert sells watches mostly in quantity to dealers, so when you only buy one he isn't going to hold your hand. Like if you ask more than 1 question! But, he has hired some help recently to answer and help some of us noobs. I just ordered off him and he was very helpful! But, I think I maybe asked 2 questions. You pretty much have to know what you want before hand and read all his rules in his section. They just order and wait for your watch!

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Robert sells watches mostly in quantity to dealers, so when you only buy one he isn't going to hold your hand. Like if you ask more than 1 question! But, he has hired some help recently to answer and help some of us noobs. I just ordered off him and he was very helpful! But, I think I maybe asked 2 questions. You pretty much have to know what you want before hand and read all his rules in his section. They just order and wait for your watch!

Good summary. Basically he's explained that his profit margins are so small on individual sales to people like us that it's not worth his time financially to hold every buyer's hand through every transaction. As such he also doesn't have much time for after-sale service i.e., sometimes you get a tracking # when your watch is already on your wrist. But if you read the stickies in his section, it makes this abundantly clear beforehand. Bottom line his prices are fantastic (especially with the pre-delivery servicing) and he always comes through, but as I said, not for noobs unless they're sure of what they want and can see/pay/wait without freaking out.