• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

need help making my decision (Moon or Tag Heuer Chronograph)

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I was having a little conversation with Trusty the other night regarding the moonwatch. According to him, the manufacturer has stopped producing all of the manual Omegas. His advice was to buy the moonwatch now as they wont be available much longer.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Keep in mind that Link Chronograph has the new Asian running in its natural setup 12-9-6 and according to Ziggy it's light years better than the old movement (although the ones he reviewed have been dry). But we don't know anything about the long-term reliability of the new 7750 yet.

Mine has been running absolutely perfect for the last 3 months, and I have a good "feeling" about it. But yes, Venus/Seagull is a proven good movement and it seems to be just as good and reliable as ETA. My Venus Speedy has been running perfectly for 1.5 years already.

I'd say they're both just as good options. Do what your heart tells you to do. And there's always the alternative Venus/Seagull Speedy if you don't want the Moon Watch. This is probably my all-time favourite. ;)

sp1.jpg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Huntr, where did you go??? It's been 11 days and we've done all
of your shopping!! Come Back!! :twisted:

huntr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/06
I think I'll go for Tag Link in black. Thanks for your help! :D

Schnappy

Known Member
25/10/06
Haha@ Great choice. The black one is very close to the gen as well. I didn't get black as most of my watches come with black dial.