• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need Help Identifying

ScottH

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/20
DFW, Texas
I won this AP ROO in a RWI Raffle a few years ago and since then it has been a box queen.
I would like some help identifying the watch as the Raffle Thread was lost in the transition to the new website.
Would the fine folks of RWI help me identify it?? Below are some pics....

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
It looks like it was stolen out of the vault of @C Master 🤣

But seriously the model it is replicating is an ROO Black Themes, but is it a quartz model or automatic? You may be tickled to know that the date window and datewheel positions are both accurate vs the current 26238 series gen ROOs. In a way it’s a watch way ahead of its time, literally.

• Haha
Reactions: C Master

ScottH

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/20
DFW, Texas
It looks like it was stolen out of the vault of @C Master 🤣

But seriously the model it is replicating is an ROO Black Themes, but is it a quartz model or automatic? You may be tickled to know that the date window and datewheel positions are both accurate vs the current 26238 series gen ROOs. In a way it’s a watch way ahead of its time, literally.
Legend, Thank you for the help....It is a Quartz model as the second hand snaps into position...If I was going to list this watch in the sales area how would I identify it and what would you say the estimated value is? Like I stated, I won this in an RWI Raffle, but it dwells in my watch box...
Thank you again for your help, it truly is greatly appreciated.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I truly have no idea sir. I’ll need to do some research as they seemed to have stopped producing this.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
@legend Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
New an AP ROO VK Quartz on a rubber strap is anywhere between €120 and €180 on DHGate. However that is Euro pricing. They can be considerably cheaper for the US market. The TDs used to sell these for $188.