• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEED HELP!!! Daytona 116515LN 904L Steel Brown Dial on Oysterflex Strap Asia 4130

WillyB02

Looking Around
18/11/16
Hi all, I'm pretty new to RWI, though I've been lurking around msg threads for years. I've bought a cartier & two omegas from Ryan at Intime (great experiences on all three). Now I'm looking for a Rolex Daytona, and it seems like the options and variations are endless. I'm overly analytical by nature and have been all over ever TD site and think I've only accomplished confusing myself thoroughly! V2, V3 and think I saw a V4 at some point. Prices ranging from $300 to $1,000+. Which one is the best / closest to gen? Closest match to the Rolex everose gold would be great too. Any and all thoughts are welcome and appreciated!

tiser

Looking Around
16/8/22
Hi, unfortunately I can't help you further, but I think the Daytona everose gold is beautiful. If you buy it in a shop feel free to PM me, I'm also very interested in this model.