• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help buying an Omega...

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
welcome,and a good choice of watch and dealer.
i was looking for the same as you when i found this place and i ended up buying from robert aswell.
ive got 8 pieces now off robert. i dont want to get your hopes up too much but the longest ive waited is 6 days.im just as much addicted to the waiting as the recieving.
after research,i decided on the quartz version as i think the subdials are better,thats just me though.also i wanted to learn a bit more before i pulled the trigger on a 7750 chrono.
ive done it and now im waiting on a breitling skyland V2.
this is still my favourite though,even if it is quartz....
picturesseptember2009395.jpg

makoberry

Known Member
13/8/09
welcome,and a good choice of watch and dealer.
i was looking for the same as you when i found this place and i ended up buying from robert aswell.
ive got 8 pieces now off robert. i dont want to get your hopes up too much but the longest ive waited is 6 days.im just as much addicted to the waiting as the recieving.
after research,i decided on the quartz version as i think the subdials are better,thats just me though.also i wanted to learn a bit more before i pulled the trigger on a 7750 chrono.
ive done it and now im waiting on a breitling skyland V2.
this is still my favourite though,even if it is quartz....

Looks pretty good. Has the quartz version a sapphire/ar crystal?

jimmyboy

Known Member
4/2/10
All

Must say! this is really an informative site. I became a member few days ago and I have soent around 7-8 hours just searching for a basic Speedmaster rep and a basic Pam rep.

I have sent a couple of pics to Hont asking about these as he enjoys good reputation here I guess. Also sent a couple of messages to Trevor, i am sure i get a reply.

One quickie though! my lack of knowledge - Does anyone has any ETA original swiss movement based watches. Are the Asian movement worth the money.

Hmmm

After a few weeks on here i found many answers. Cheers !