• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NCchef banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
BOD, hit it right on. We've seen this before where the rip off artist builds a level of trust on the board and then screws a few people over and when called out says look at my record I wouldn't do that. Does a few more good transactions and screws over a few others. Then when tossed out of here some come defend them only cause they had a good transaction. Do any of you really think TB started this thread without definitive proof?? You know better then that, so stop defending a known rip off artist and acting as if you know anything. NCchef was doing this shit before many of you defenders were even here and if this shit happened to you then you'd be begging TB and the board to help you. I suspect many of the so called happy customers don't even know they were sold rep parts as gen parts.
Seem to remember sub4me being banned years ago....

Douche

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Wet wipes are awesome!

Ripping people off, not cool at all.

Calling someone a Douche, repeatedly, also not cool. Shall I change their user name to reflect such? :thinking:
Douche

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Boy howdy...you get busy with work and stuff, the whole world passes you by and you miss stuff! Since I'm always tastefully late to the party, please allow me my two cents...

For all of the keyboard warriors and the "Oh my gawd/lawd, I KNOW HIM...he would never" crowds, imagine this if you will...

Let's say The Boss [MENTION=11620]trailboss99[/MENTION] decides one day to get into the rep game, offering primo watches at great prices. Or that @sub4me does some of the best damn modding work the rep world has ever seen and is in great demand. And they do this day in and day out, with praise and adoration heaped upon them by the masses of the fora. They are, in a word, rockstars.

Then, one day, these two gents decide to offer the mother-of-all deals, a deal you can't refuse. If you buy their offering, or have your watch modded a certain way, you will be the envy of the known rep world. You will have what the other kids don't have, and the other kids will sell their kids just to finance what it is that you have. Either you're a cool kid or you're not, period.

Then you pull the trigger. You PP your hard earned money to said people. You've just maxed your credit card. You've just sold your firstborn. You went, or you sent your wife, to the street corner to get your money. Whatever you've done, you, amongst others, have now become cool kids. And soon, you will have the holy grail of all watches...and now the wait begins.

And you wait...

And you wait...

And you wait some more...

These things take time...

And you wait...

And you send a PM...

And you wait...

And you send another PM...

And you send an email...

And you wait...

And you send a PM and an email...

And you wait...

Then you find out that your watch, or your mod will never come in the mail. Then you find out that your money is gone. Then you find out that your leader or your modder has been banned, and that the same thing that happened to you has also happened to dozens of your fellow board members. And not just your board, but across the known rep world.

Ever happen to you? No? The scenario that I just described happened here. It happened to me. And it happened to dozens on this board, and across the known rep world.

Yes, I had a couple of dealings with Chef, and I appreciated his work. I had no clue as to his real identity. And it pisses me off, because I liked the guy. All that said, it pisses me off more because it was just a matter of time when he effed someone over. The next time it could have been me.

Thanks to the leadership team for your hard work and due diligence...continue to fight the good fight and give 'em hell.
Look at this douche here. Holy **** you a douche.

GBOGH

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/10
Isn't douche actually kind of a compliment? It represents a clean vag, whereas the alternative would be a dirty vag. And who wants that?

D

d4m.test

[MENTION=66092]Sam1977[/MENTION], I'm not just some casual keyboard warrior. I'll be in Houston from Thursday evening until Saturday morning of this week. I am known personally by many on the boards, especially this one, and not just someone typing idle words on a screen. That is to say that my ass cashes the checks other people's mouths write. Feel free to send me a PM and we can go somewhere and handle business like Texans.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
[MENTION=66092]Sam1977[/MENTION], I'm not just some casual keyboard warrior. I'll be in Houston from Thursday evening until Saturday morning of this week. I am known personally by many on the boards, especially this one, and not just someone typing idle words on a screen. That is to say that my ass cashes the checks other people's mouths write. Feel free to send me a PM and we can go somewhere and handle business like Texans.
Come at me. I am in dallas. Want my address?

I seem to remeber you all but sucking chef's cock when you got your last build back. Now you want to jump on the flame wagon? You are a douche too.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Isn't douche actually kind of a compliment? It represents a clean vag, whereas the alternative would be a dirty vag. And who wants that?
No bro, these ******* are douche bags.

onlytheone

8/4/10
baa0c494e5ad61107d9de67b92189c83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drewgar

27/5/15
It’s simply amazing watching someone commit watch board suicide, not with one post but a long series of posts. No one will buy from or sell to him again because of his behavior......and because why????

D

d4m.test

You seem to be confused. I said I was going to be in Houston, not Dallas. That means I'll be at the Omni on Eldredge and I-10. You want some, come get some.

As for your recollection, I never had a build from Chef, therefore I never posted about it.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Another thing, and the mods know this. Chef deals on a daily basis with trusted modders, highly regarded pam consulting experts, and RWI Supported Vendors.

They all think this is bullshit also.

This must have something to do with someones Tiny PeePee.

GBOGH

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/10
As for your recollection, I never had a build from Chef, therefore I never posted about it.

Yes, Sam was mistaken. It wasn't a build but a 187 nasty clean up, refinish, CG work and free strap you were sucking him off about.

;)

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
So, in one post - you tell Sam to chill. And in the next, you bait him like a troll. Then some folks start going on about their ninja warrior UFC fighting skills....

D

d4m.test

:popcorn: this isn't going to end well Sam. But I'll save any verbal assault for the brig.

Oh, and you can count me in as a douche too if you like. As Yoda would say, give a shit I do not!

Maybe you could come up with a more vocabulary challenging insult???

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Douche

Sam, we don't know each other. I didn't make cowardly assumptions about who you are so don't do it to me! Enjoy the Brig, because that's where you are headed.

D

d4m.test

It seems G is correct, but doesn't one give a good review when good work is done? Had I known his true identity, he would have never been given work.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Yes, Sam was mistaken. It wasn't a build but a 187 nasty clean up, refinish, CG work and free strap you were sucking him off about.

;)
Thanks for clearing that up.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
[emoji14]opcorn: this isn't going to end well Sam. But I'll save any verbal assault for the brig.

Oh, and you can count me in as a douche too if you like. As Yoda would say, give a shit I do not!

Maybe you could come up with a more vocabulary challenging insult???
This is the baiting. You guys are pathetic.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Sam, we don't know each other. I didn't make cowardly assumptions about who you are so don't do it to me! Enjoy the Brig, because that's where you are headed.
Douche

Status
Not open for further replies.