• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Navitimer B01 43mm

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
Good morning all! I’m looking to purchase the Breitling Navitimer chronograph B01 43 mm in the copper colored Dial…. I was shown an image by Ryan of this Rep from BLSF…. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this Rep? Specifically the dial color? It looks considerably different than Gen…. I know it’s hard to tell from photos that’s why I’m asking about personal experience. Thanks!

FlyNow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/24
Here is a photo of the watch in real life. Hope this helps clarify the dial colour.

Is anyone make these in a 46MM yet? I stopped at the AD last week and found that the 46MM really fits my wrist size the best and the dial is actually legible!

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Is anyone make these in a 46MM yet? I stopped at the AD last week and found that the 46MM really fits my wrist size the best and the dial is actually legible!

They are not. Only in 43 I’m afraid. They do all colours in 43 (even the ones that should be 46 or 41) which is annoying to say the least.