• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Navitimer 8 TF

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
I have had the Unitime version of this watch as gen. It has been the only time in my life where I actually returned a watch. The whole look is simply too cheap for my taste. The bezel is rounded in a way that looks like a piece of very shiny plastic. Too bad. I might see if I still have some pictures I can upload if you want. And as Tesla760 says luma was terrible too.

Reactions: johnlogan

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Looks interesting, agree in the past TF was meh.

I think ZF made this one (not sure if it is still available though) and it was fantastic quality.

Not sure how close the blue is but always difficult to tell from pictures

Reactions: johnlogan

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Just a few days ago I was looking up Navi 8s , I had forgot they existed.

It feels like it was a model that was passed by or missed due to timing. Just like the superocean 57’

They seem nice and well designed. I can’t remember that last time I saw one in M2M so assume they are pretty rare. Might be a good catch.

sda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/23
the link to puretimewatch.io in post 1 is invalid . Any idea how to contact them?

sda

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/23
thank you but site must be down for now

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Ahhh freakin heck to see this. Bought too many other watches. Love the ZF one I have and one of my favorite watches. Will have to look into this TF model just for the bracelet to put on my ZF if possible. TF has been ok on the Superoceans I had in the metal work and finishing but some of the details were wrong. This looks good on initial look.

APlover_JFbankaccount

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/1/23
New York

Been wearing my TF Navitimer 8, black on black, a few days now. I love it, I’m a fan of simple 3 hand watches and have been looking for a field type watch so this checks all the boxes for me. The movement is good, no complaints, lume I think is good. My 1 complaint is the strap, it is leather with a buckle and to me it is not comfortable, I ordered a Gen rubber strap and got a rep deployment clasp.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is

Been wearing my TF Navitimer 8, black on black, a few days now. I love it, I’m a fan of simple 3 hand watches and have been looking for a field type watch so this checks all the boxes for me. The movement is good, no complaints, lume I think is good. My 1 complaint is the strap, it is leather with a buckle and to me it is not comfortable, I ordered a Gen rubber strap and got a rep deployment clasp.
Great choice. I think the Navitimer 8 in black is one of the best black watches out there. Wears thin, good size and lug to lug dimensions, actual useful bezel that doesn't look like a rotating bezel and great color scheme.