• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Navitimer 1 38mm is finally out?

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
I'm not a fan of the watch itself, but the ability to rep the rice bezel is a promising sign.
In other words, perhaps it won't be long before we see a nicely repped Navitimer 806 re edition from Basel 2019...
That will have wrong subdails space. I have that watch in gen, and it is hard to get...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Noticeably different spacing compared with the Seagull manual wind chronograph?

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
Thass whassup! Tiny wrist gang unite! The era of 5 billion millimeter chunks of steel is over! :dribble:

Last edited:

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Accepted QC today. Here are some photos
Damn you and your QC pics :taz: I've been on a self initiated buying ban until at least well after Chinese new year. That watch looks great.

TMD

Looking Around
21/6/19
Accepted QC today. Here are some photos

Lovely pics mate, the blue colouration on the first picture had me convinced for a moment you were showing QC of two different watches! Congrats. I'll be placing an order today for this in white/rose gold. First Rep watch order! Been sitting on the fence re the AP 15400 and other Breitlings as I have quite small wrists and 43mm or thick watches might have been too much. This seems perfect. Will likewise post QC pics.

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Watch arrived a few days back guys, stunning, too busy to enjoy it & no time for photos yet :)
It doesn't look small at all on my 17cm wrist & my wife can wear it too, on one of those more casual days at work (with a switch from bracelet to a leather strap). Such a great sharable cool thing. Probably I'll buy the gen blue dial, it's pretty reasonable at 3.5k ish.

Ruffa2019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/19
Got mine from PT in black and it’s a beauty. Has a vintage feel about it being a bit smaller. On the leather is a great combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maar-teng

Horology Curious
10/3/17
Netherlands
Stumbled on this new navitimer today, nice to see some people allready ordered one. Looks very good, looking forward to some of your own pics! Thinking about ordering one to #smallwrist

Not sure about the strap that comes with it

Last edited:

giomic

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Watch arrived a few days back guys, stunning, too busy to enjoy it & no time for photos yet :)
It doesn't look small at all on my 17cm wrist & my wife can wear it too, on one of those more casual days at work (with a switch from bracelet to a leather strap). Such a great sharable cool thing. Probably I'll buy the gen blue dial, it's pretty reasonable at 3.5k ish.

Very nice mate; did you decide for the asia 2824-2 or sellita movement?

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Very nice mate; did you decide for the asia 2824-2 or sellita movement?
Thank you.
I got the A2824 for two reasons:
- I have very good experience with it in the pass,
- Sellita movement makes the price of the rep out of the 1:10 maximum ratio I set for myself.

Ruffa2019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/19
On the strap....
808db37ca3f44e3c72220932c595780e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mousebat

Horology Curious
3/11/16
Does anyone know if the white face dial is accurate colour - on the Breitling website it looks a cream/off white colour?

About to pull the trigger but would be good to know!

Cheers

mousebat

Horology Curious
3/11/16
The gen is definitely off white but the colour looks white on the TD sites:

mousebat

Horology Curious
3/11/16
I asked Pure Time and they said it is a white face not off white but I'm not so sure, they might have not even seen it in the flesh yet. Please keep me posted if you do decide to purchase :)