• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus Comparison PF vs. MKF

JimmyWW169

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/22
Count 2k approximately for PF with 3kf movement and buff dial and hands includes a movement overhaul of course....
I see AMF do them on the forum here … are there other people about on the site ?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
as AMF is offering a one stop service i would consider them instead of anybody else.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
In fact a lot of headache and a long time waiting... Gives you the feeling of buying a gen somehow :)
The result is wearable even if you are used to wear gens or even if you are a gen connoisseur.... basically the touch and feel of a gen with a chinese movement :-( ....

To give you an idea, these photos are made with my shitty phone, but in natural light and not post processed ....

Chinese movement of course (not Swiss), but is it fair to say that on the wrist and visually, it functions as essentially as gen and doesn’t matter? If you take watch off and look at the caseback, then different story….

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Chinese movement of course (not Swiss), but is it fair to say that on the wrist and visually, it functions as essentially as gen and doesn’t matter? If you take watch off and look at the caseback, then different story….
It actually looks pretty Chinese from the front if you know what you're supposed to see.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
It actually looks pretty Chinese from the front if you know what you're supposed to see.
Perhaps my eye is not as trained. I did get my AMF 5711 last week (after waiting 6-months). I dropped a pic in the original AMF thread but here it is here. I'm very happy with it and as far as I can tell, they did all the small details correctly.

zn8uAv.jpg