• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAUTILUS 5711 PPF Blue Dial Pictures

80Eight

Horology Curious
7/4/19
V0lVif.jpg

it’s more turquoise then purple. The phome camera isn’t designed to take up all the spectrum. you just have to see it in person

Reactions: vcappp and csthe

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I couldn’t live with that purple

Just received mine and relieved to find that it is greenish blue grey, NOT PURPLE AT ALL!!!

But what is really weird is as soon as you point an iPhone camera at it the picture ALWAYS comes out purple blue... it’s nuts!

I guess an iPhone can’t deal with the subtle shades maybe?! Gonna grab my DSLR out later and see if I can get a photo that actually represents how it looks!!!

Its stunning though, absolutely stunning!

DC

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Sooooo... since I am enjoying your ex BPv1... should I upgrade too? :)

Well I have only owned it for about eight hours so it’s too soon to give a definitive verdict... but if any Nautilus rep is going to convince me to fall back in love with the Nautilus I think it’s this one... so maybe start saving up for a new one as I don’t think I’ll be selling you this one ;)

DC

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Ok message received. Next order may really contain a PPF... ;) Thanks!

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Just received mine and relieved to find that it is greenish blue grey, NOT PURPLE AT ALL!!!

But what is really weird is as soon as you point an iPhone camera at it the picture ALWAYS comes out purple blue... it’s nuts!

I guess an iPhone can’t deal with the subtle shades maybe?! Gonna grab my DSLR out later and see if I can get a photo that actually represents how it looks!!!

Its stunning though, absolutely stunning!

DC

Mine arrived 2 days ago, and I share your views 100%. This is just the most beautiful rep I have ever owned.

(I think I might have to get the white version now as well.....!!)

Reactions: simba92

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Mine arrived 2 days ago, and I share your views 100%. This is just the most beautiful rep I have ever owned.

(I think I might have to get the white version now as well.....!!)

How does it compare to genuine or mk v5 can you give your opinion on that?

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Not really- I don’t have a gen or a mk5 to compare.

ixnay07

14/8/17
Recieved my PPF today. It looks great in my eyes. I tried to make pictures that shows how the dial looks in real life… not an easy task ;). I'm loving it :).

zodl beautiful thanks for sharing! Any wrist shots with the same lighting?

Major Tom

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/7/15
Thanks for sharing. Seems to me that the lume is yellowish?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Just gonna leaves these here, indoor and outdoor pictures. I personally think it looks pretty good.
The dial looks good, not as blue as the QC pictures, the dw is still thin imo.
The bracelet is light and hugs the wrist nicely once sized. Only thing is some part of the bracelet is sharp.
You can hear the rotor slightly, needs to silent mod, probably the only thing ill do to it unless you lovely people have other opinions.

VcvLqD.jpg

VcvtMU.jpg

Vcvrl3.jpg

VcvBvb.jpg

VcyVq2.jpg

Vcy6Md.jpg

Vcyz8R.jpg

VcyKBZ.jpg

Vcyyvg.jpg

VcyCey.jpg

VcyIqa.jpg

VcycBG.jpg

Vcy08q.jpg

Vcv4A8.jpg

That's PPF V1 blue dial right?

The V2 does not appear that purple in all lighting.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I think it's the v1 indeed

Phew. Thought I was losing my mind. I'm waiting for delivery of a PPF V2 blue dial to install in a PF and was worried there for a moment.

Ahh the things we occupy our time worrying about.....

;)