• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mystery Factory Tudor Black Bay progress pics

D

d4m.test

I think the second set of pre orders get stuck with rejects. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I think the second set of pre orders get stuck with rejects. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

Ahhh.....makes sense

slask111

26/7/08
QC pics! Its not perfect and some ppl are not happy. But that is normal when you have been waiting over a year for a watch. But for 300$ i think its good value for the money. I know of a lot more expensive reps that have the same/more errors. Now lets wait for reviews and wristshots :)

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
QC pics! Its not perfect and some ppl are not happy. But that is normal when you have been waiting over a year for a watch. But for 300$ i think its good value for the money. I know of a lot more expensive reps that have the same/more errors. Now lets wait for reviews and wristshots :)

what seems to be the matter with yours over the shadow's?

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
These look beautiful. Would look a little better if only they corrected the fact that it isn't in my watch box.

Maybe one day. :p4gtr:

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
These look beautiful. Would look a little better if only they corrected the fact that it isn't in my watch box.

Maybe one day. :p4gtr:
LMAO Lol!!!!
Me +1

slask111

26/7/08
what seems to be the matter with yours over the shadow's?

Nothing major. Its hard to tell from the pics that i posted but zoomed in you notice that the lume application is a bit dodgy around 12 and 6 marker. Shadows lume looks great.

If you follow the qc discussion over at rg the most common issues are bad lume application and crocked index markers. So thats what to look out for.. so far.

P.s When i mean dodgy lume its only noticeable when pics are zoomed 300%. Im betting that you wont notice it when the watch is on the wrist. And lets not forget. This is a 300$ rep ;)

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
I hope to see a good review on this piece!
looks nice!

intheshadows

30/8/12
Yea seriously, the QC pictures are blown up and are way over and above what I would even consider a baseline QC picture. We're nitpicking stuff you can barely see with the naked eye when the watch is right in your face. I couldnt even tell the different gold colors of the hands and markers unless you pointed it out to me. We've been waiting a while for this watch now, so expectations and hopes are high. But do not forget, this is a $300 rep and that fact right there is just INSANE for this kind of quality!!

I, like many of you, have been waiting a long, long time for this watch and now that its here, I'm more than satisfied with the result.

slask111

26/7/08
I
Yea seriously, the QC pictures are blown up and are way over and above what I would even consider a baseline QC picture. We're nitpicking stuff you can barely see with the naked eye when the watch is right in your face. I couldnt even tell the different gold colors of the hands and markers unless you pointed it out to me. We've been waiting a while for this watch now, so expectations and hopes are high. But do not forget, this is a $300 rep and that fact right there is just INSANE for this kind of quality!!

I, like many of you, have been waiting a long, long time for this watch and now that its here, I'm more than satisfied with the result.

I couldn't agree more. I'm very happy so far. I remember when I joined this scene, we could just dream of getting anything as good as this. Now some might not agree, but remember we are talking "bad lume".. And looking at a 300x zoomed high resolution picture. The reps nowadays are just insainly good, and we are nitpicking about the smallest issues.

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I

I couldn't agree more. I'm very happy so far. I remember when I joined this scene, we could just dream of getting anything as good as this. Now some might not agree, but remember we are talking "bad lume".. And looking at a 300x zoomed high resolution picture. The reps nowadays are just insainly good, and we are nitpicking about the smallest issues.

Some people just enjoy complaining about microscopic details. I think this may be a rare v1 super rep and I can wait until mine arrives! Here are my QG pics:

betaru7y.jpg

6umyvy2e.jpg
evequdu7.jpg
ugutuze3.jpg
5umuhety.jpg
e3asu6az.jpg
uvaju8an.jpg
qe5ydagy.jpg

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

hsmooth

Renowned Member
10/8/13
loving it. I caved and ordered one just now.
Anyone order theirs recently and get QC pics already?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Just got notice that mine has shipped, hoping for a quick and uneventful journey.

slask111

26/7/08
Just got notice that mine has shipped, hoping for a quick and uneventful journey.

Me as well. I'm on Android and use tracking checker to follow ems shipments. Auto updates with notification as soon as something happen with the parcel. Now a new cind of wait begins :)

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I think the bezel is about 1 nanometer off. Plus the case is about 2, maybe 3 atoms thick. Better reconsider.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
Can you order one of these now???