• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My worst PAM rep experience on the internet – ioffer

ihalatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/08
Don't tell me "I told you so". This is by far the worst transaction and PAM rep I’ve ever seen. My second rep PAM 253 … The seller is pigpig2429 and the web site is ioffer. Have a look
http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transaction ... 1209520071

Do not buy from him the seller is a fraud. He delivered an extremely poor quality watch and when I asked him to relace it for one of this other watches on sale

http://www.ioffer.com/i/18914281.

He told me he doesn’t have them in stock. The seller is not honest and does not follow the items he sends. This is not only my opinion but some other guys have been schemed by him too. Read his history of feedbacks and do not take any chances with this guy.
Look for example at http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/4051046.
The item is not as described .The chronometer is not working. The body of the watch is scratched. “What you see is what you will not getâ€. Let me explain it in details. Look carefully at the pictures on the add. The writing

LUMINOR
Regatta

See the black shadow in the background behind the writing. This is the black plate on which the letters are placed. This is the correct dial on the replicas after the second upgrade of PAM 253 Regatta replica. This black plate itself is placed on the waffle surface of the watch. The same apply for the numbers that are etched on the waffle. That is why I ordered the watch from the seller. The watch I got is the right shape and weight and the numbers and markers are the thicker. Now let see, the blemishes and the inconsistencies and the differences. First, the letters, markers and numbers are placed directly on the waffle, not as in the pictures, which is wrong. Second, the detail of some of the markers especially on the subdial at 9 and the digit 1 of the number 12 are painted directly on the waffle with different width and consistency. This is quite obvious when you look at the lume of the dial. It's truely ugly. When they got it wrong with PAM reps the result is the uglyest watch you'll ever see. It is as if some disturbed mind was trying to draw lines over some thinner markers or a chilled trying to fill in one of this kids paint books. I reckon that the watchmaker was really drunk or in delirium. This is a fraudulent schema and the seller is refusing to follow on the item and find a mutually acceptable solution of the problem he created. I asked the seller to replace the item with another watch, he is offering on his web pages but he claims he is out of stock, while I can clearly see he is selling two of these pieces http://www.ioffer.com/i/18914281.

I’ll tray to take a few pictures on the piece of s**t he sold me later. It is of such a low quality, you will not believe it. It is a $10 watch that he sold me for $250. I’ve never felt so violated in my entire life.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Guys like him are one of the reasons this website exists. Select from any of the established dealers on the board here,
and you will not despair. Most of us have horror stories before we found RWI.

ihalatch

8/1/08
The most bizarre thing is that he told me if you wand a good quality PAM buy the genuine watch and mocked me that my expectations are too high. He thinks $250 is acceptable for the crap he sells. I can’t believe it. I don’t understand this. One should be really ashamed to offer such a crap at these prices. I don’t know about you guys but for $250 you would expect something better. This people on ioffer should do something about sellar like this one.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Buying from a non sanctioned dealer called : " Pig pig" should be a big red flag!!....Sometime experience is costly...Sorry.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
he knows that there is nothing you can do.... another adventure on the net.

learn from it !

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
I'm really sorry for what happened, it's really not funny at all to be scammed, but I'm still wondering why buy from another dealer other than on this forums or the sister forums? WHY? $250 is not even a competitive price to risk it. :?

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Well as Hambone said, this type of transaction brought a lot of us to these forums. You will find that you have little or no recourse on ioffer.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Sorry to hear this..

the seller knows exactly what he is doing..

Don't tell me "I told you so"

O.K....

Good luck in future!

Life is Good!

Klink

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
ihalatch said:
I’ve never felt so violated in my entire life

:shock:

To a small degree we are all a little violated when we buy a rep, but with a better quality rep we don't notice it as much. :D

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
So what you are saying Cybee is, the nicer the rep turns out the less the felt sting? :D LOL I agree, we pay a lot of money for some of our reps, but the satisfaction of how nice some of them are makes it worth it to me. :roll:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
brtelec said:
So what you are saying Cybee is, the nicer the rep turns out the less the felt sting? :D LOL I agree, we pay a lot of money for some of our reps, but the satisfaction of how nice some of them are makes it worth it to me. :roll:

yep me too...Nothing like the feeling of a good violation. :D

opustitevkajenja

Known Member
17/3/08
Can you put up some pictures of what the piece of s*** you got actually looks like?

I've got the thinner indices version and I'm not at all dissatisfied with it. Sounds like there's some other stuff wrong with yours, though.

This is what mine looks like, what's yours?

IMG_0033.jpg

ihalatch

8/1/08
cdubs said:
Can you report him like on ebay?
Yes cdub, you can and I started a dispute. The replay I got in my email box was “…do your best to resolve the problem with the seller. Brtelc is right you’ve got a very little chance to demand refund. Unfortunately I learnt it after I sent the money L

ihalatch

8/1/08
Yeah opustitevkajenja,
I had the same one, a very nice one from Ruby but I sent it to my brother and thought I found an upgraded version :) on ioffer, and I'm not laughing now. I’ll tray to take a few pictures tonight. We are really missing a good review of PAM 253 by one of our watch gurus on this site.

ihalatch

8/1/08
Sorry my mistake. I found a good review of the PAM 253 and the seller PT on this link
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9775&hilit=253+review

Unfortunately, I live on the other side of the world – Down Under. I am thinking now of buying one from PT. He is on our list, must be a good guy like the rest of us here.
Cheers

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
I never trust any dealer on ioffer anyway. I just have a believe that for such a web that there is no back up like RWI, even a used to be good dealer sometime just take a chance and disappear. This will not be the first time and I am sure it will not the last time either.