• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My rejected QC pix for CrPO

watchfiend

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/09
Sometimes I feel sorry for the dealers. Probably get asked a lot to send QC pics and getting such picky feedback like this. Wow, surely not worth their time....

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
OKAY, I e-mailed Toro to send me this watch. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a replica watch right?, after all, listen to the wise "the key to happiness is low expectation", right?

For those think I am crazy, I am an accountant, pay attention to detail is part of my daily job that I have to be. Details do make big different.

I will do an update review after I receive the watch. Thanks guys for opinions, although, some of you weren't very nice.
Thanks again.

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
?

Isn't the UPO got problem with AR coating that need to be replace with the gen glass.
PO 5th generation is 42mm, I want 45mm, so my options are 45 UPO or CrPo right?

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Good for you, I believe you won't regret making that decision when the watch arrive.

What many here are talking about is reasonable expectation, not low expectation. Read more to understand what is the level of expectation you can expect with rep watches.

:cheers:

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
My first rep was the same watch and I got it 3 mos ago. It will exceed your expectations

malarrosa

Horology Curious
1/5/13
OKAY, I e-mailed Toro to send me this watch. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a replica watch right?, after all, listen to the wise "the key to happiness is low expectation", right?

For those think I am crazy, I am an accountant, pay attention to detail is part of my daily job that I have to be. Details do make big different.

I will do an update review after I receive the watch. Thanks guys for opinions, although, some of you weren't very nice.
Thanks again.
:cheers:Waiting for the review...

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
From your research, you found that the CrPO is the best one? Really?

5GPO or UPO
Depends what you want, if you want a clear case back, CrPO is the way to go.
Orange one shouldn't have bezel fading issue, right?

As for Citizen, I have one, and it has the same issues as some reps, misalligned markers, second hand doesn't hit the markers.
And it's a quartz, 90% of times I look at the watch I think it has stopped.
It can't compare to an ETA 2824-2 rep, 8 beats per second is very smooth. And it also has hand winding and hacking. It is also quite precise, my Aqua Terra is +6s per day.

Don't get me wrong, I still like gens, but there are very few good ones for under 500 USD. And when it comes to ETA movement, only Steinhart comes to mind.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
With your expectations and kind of money you are spending, you shoul go for seiko sarb.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

mateo999

Horology Curious
24/1/11
the only thing that's actually wrong with this is the lume pearl is a bit low in the 12 o'clock triangle. It should be smack dab in the middle

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
Hate to pile on but that was one of the better ceramic PO's I have seen. You were way to quick to reject. The TD probably thinks your nuts now!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Vegas Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/13

Thanks again.

so you order the watch even though you werent happy with the pictures?:facepalm:

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Maybe QQ pic threads aren't so bad after all. Look how much the OP is learning from this one.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
The only problem I see with these photos is the hands placement. The minute hand being set at 12 hides a lot of dial detail.

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
I agree with you on this, but since it is from Toro which a lot people seem to like him in this forum, and i seen some of the watch CrPO of others from him, therefore I am going to blind eyes with him.
The only problem I see with these photos is the hands placement. The minute hand being set at 12 hides a lot of dial detail.

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
I think I am going to be okay. My last shot for the rep. If it didn't work out I figure I can always sell it and go the gen. and call it the end of the day, after all I always like Omega Planet Ocean.
so you order the watch even though you werent happy with the pictures?:facepalm:

the_art_of_luv

Banned
1/6/13
huhmmm, I didn't see that. I guess since the hand was there, so the lume didn't get charge properly as others.
the only thing that's actually wrong with this is the lume pearl is a bit low in the 12 o'clock triangle. It should be smack dab in the middle