• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My rejected QC pix for CrPO

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
What do you think? This is my first rep. purchase on the internet. I got some replica watches at local market, and not very happy with the copy, I am grew tired of replica watch and start thinking should I just save up my money and get a real one. But honestly I have better thing to spend my hard earned $7,000 for. When I heard about there are some community for replica watch, I will give it another shot.
I love the Planet Ocean, and my quest is try to find the best replica for this OP. I observe a lot reviews and different version of OP. So far I think the best version right now is the new CrPO.
I original want to order from Trevor, because I heard a lot of nice reviews for him but his paypal got limited so I can pay him via paypal, I don't like to use Western Union or MoneyGram so I went with Toro base on his review, but he has some complaints recently.

This is his QC pictures. I find that there are some flaws from the first pix. I just wonder if am I too picky to very detail. I think that for almost 400 bucks could get me a very nice Citizen or Seiko, so i think it is reasonable for me to expect this kind of detail for the money.

From the picture number 1, I notice there is a white spot on metal surrounding the lume at 6 o'clock. One the bezel from 30 - 40 mark, the color is uneven, look like the silver ink is fading and spread to its surrounding. The triangle at 12 o'clock is also seem to fading away as you can see that its color is uneven smooth to grainy silver color.
Also the lume at 3 o'lock is not position correctly.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Go buy Seiko.
And visit psychiatrist, it might help to understand, that it's just dust, light reflection and lens angle..

chadd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/13
:picard:

I think your tripping bro, it looks great. But dont take my word for it, I am a noob.

Luthier

30/9/09
I think he'll commit suicide, or will sue Toro, when he'll see wrong engraving on movement.
:D

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
I look left look right look up look down i dont see any problem with it

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Looks pretty damn good too me. OP these are replica watches, the real one cost's around 7k so you should understand that it's not going to be perfect.

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
This hobby isn't for you. Not trying to offend but with the microscope analysis of reps you will never be satisfied. Stick to gen jap watches.

edlorpi

12/8/11
Ask for a refund and save up for a gen. You won't be happy in this hobby.

carlton

2/10/11
:picard:

You should just spend your 400 on Citizen or Seiko. Don't waste TD time with this kind of unreasonable expectation.:facepalm:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Go buy your Seiko mate and visit Spec Savers while you're down the mall, you appear to be seeing things.

sgtguk

Known Member
8/7/12
Gotta say I agree with the comments so far, the points you have made on the piece and your view already on it isn't going to get you very far with rep pieces, these aren't a cheap rep because of the movement so maybe a Seiko would be better for you mate. Please don't get us wrong we just don't wish to see you let down with it. All the best

mikeshark007

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Hey op, I always open up all my reps when they arrive, I arosal the dust off the face then clean the crystal and grease the rubber gaskets for water resistance. It's real easy that omega rep is really very clean.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Time to find another hobby maybe

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
From your research, you found that the CrPO is the best one? Really? :nah:

5GPO or UPO

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Forgive them OP for their harsh words but words like seiko are forbidden in here :lol:

Now seriously, the watch seems good to go.

Only thing from all you mention that i have noticed is the 30-40 fading, other than that its ok.

And also the CrPO isnt the best model available and of course the bezel fading problem is common in this model from what you have read.

I dont like to repeat what othesr have said but if i were you i wouldn't buy any reps, you will never be pleased...