• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My purchase to sead

nesck

Horology Curious
12/8/23
Purchase of a submariner located in Europe from Seed, according to what he tells me, it is in stock in Italy

August 16: I contact him, the same day I receive the photos and pay him

August 22:send me tracking number.send it by poste italia.

August 24:I tell him that the package hasn't moved since it was sent and he tells me that it's normal, but before I paid, he told me that it would take me 7 days to arrive.

August 28:I still do not receive the watch, the shipment does not move from the same place in a week and seed does not tell me anything

nesck

Horology Curious
12/8/23
Have a little patience. Sead is a fine guy
I have no doubt, I bought from him because of the good comments. the problem is not seed, it's poste italiane... I don't trust those hehe.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
guys u have to give it a bit time with shippings, i really cant do much about it
if it lost i will compasate, but other than that i cant do much , besides provide tracking and ship

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Sead is probably the best guy to deal with on this site. I see no point in complaining here at all.

Reactions: Eldonsimon

nesck

Horology Curious
12/8/23
Before answering a post, you have to learn to read everything... at no time have I complained about him, I specify in one part that the problem is not him, that I do trust him. The problem is in the Italian post, which always takes a long time. I think that being shipments within Europe, Sead should offer shipments with companies such as DHL, etc... even with an extra cost.

R4dcu

Supporter
Certified
22/5/14
Could be worse mate, I’m still waiting on something from Singapore post from over 2 months ago off m2m, still not given up hope.

You’ll get it with Sead soon don’t worry, I’ve shipped all sorts with him from China, UK stock and no from Italy stock too myself. Feel your pain, the anticipation is insane but you’ll have a great watch when it arrives.

bdh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
23/7/22
Deutschland
bought from Marvellous.
Status of tracking didn`t change for about 3 weeks.
At the end, it took 4 weeks from door to door and that is a reasonable time to receive an illegal parcel from China in Europe with untouched content...

nesck

Horology Curious
12/8/23
Hello, the watch has already arrived, almost a month later. Many of you tell me what is going to arrive, that I should trust sead etc... but this is not the problem, I trust sead, as I have said in previous messages before the watch arrived, the problem is that I told him I wanted it fast and he told me 7 days and it has been a month, if he knows that it takes a month he can tell me and I will choose, or as I have suggested before, being within Europe he can offer to send it by DHL for example there are no customs and The extra payment is assumed by the buyer. it's a proposal