• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Planet Ocean

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
UPO is only 45mm? I assumed they came in 42mm. The dealer didnt inform me of that and I assumed it was a UPO dial as I had requested. Anyway, no matter its still nice!

haha before i go franken I would buy a gen for a little more money than the franken.

How can you tell its a 4th gen?
8% price hike across the board for Omega is going to have an impact on even the preowned gens. They're discontinued as well and their market price is rising. Better go gen soon if you plan to keep your cost for one under 2k.

dan_j

5/11/10
Some dealers are calling the 5GPO 42mm the UPO.
This sawalke4 is one lucky man to get a 42mm dial instead of the 45.5 one.

My 4GPO on Gen bracelet .......

IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0319.jpg

How do those lugs look to you? :lol:

Looks like it curves better than my 5GPO. Always the problem with Omega reps. Gen lugs has more curvature and wraps around the wrist much better. I wish the rep factories would fix that. Could we get some wrist shots G5?

Daniel

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Sure!

Gen bracelet .....
IMAG0827.jpg

IMAG0828.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

IMAG0415.jpg

Gen rubber ....

IMAG0511.jpg

Fishing ;)

IMAG0395.jpg

I'm trying to figure out why my HTC takes pictures that show up so bad. Look at the beach shot. I don't know why the edges are not round. (or wavy, but I didn't want some silly head coming in and saying "It's because you're at the beach!" )

dan_j

5/11/10
Beauty. Small things that make a big difference...maybe not to everyone but still...

Thanks G5?

Daniel

Craig88

Renowned Member
25/8/11
I'm just curious is the V5 the same as the ultimate version as I have heard that from a TD?