• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My perfect Explorer 3132.

scampi84

Horology Curious
11/1/15
Well, what can I say, other than, WOW. I couldn’t be happier with my watch. As for Lucy, give that girl an Oscar or the watch equivalent. Her QC is brilliant. She really is very much, as many have stated, like your very own personal shopper.
She’s been very busy running up to her wedding. So was amazed she could also post my watch. Especially after hearing how many orders she had to get out before leaving GuangZhou. I’m sure she has super powers.
This is my first purchase from Lucy, it will definitely not, be my last. I’ve already got my eye on a bag to sweeten the wife before my next buy.
Back to the watch I obviously expect a flaw or two, as can be expected. But if there is, I can’t see it? It’s so much more than I’d hoped. Perfect!

Anyone considering purchasing anything from Lucy. Than consider no more, she’s the choice for me and many others.

Thank you Lucy.

Onto the pictures.

khanage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/11
Loving the watch, pal. I'm SO tempted...I had a 36mm which I felt was a little small and the tinniness of the bracelet drove me nuts, even if it was very gen like! Would appreciate your thoughts on the new version which should be much heavier as I believe the centre links are solid. Also, can you let me know how much including shipping to the UK. Ta!

scampi84

Horology Curious
11/1/15
Loving the watch, pal. I'm SO tempted...I had a 36mm which I felt was a little small and the tinniness of the bracelet drove me nuts, even if it was very gen like! Would appreciate your thoughts on the new version which should be much heavier as I believe the centre links are solid. Also, can you let me know how much including shipping to the UK. Ta!
Pm'd

Sent from Mars, on a pogo stick.

Longvu88

Horology Curious
20/8/15
hi mate, do you mind PM me the same? cheers.

another question. If, well, the movement stops, is there any way we can replace/ fix this 3132 now? anyone that we can send the watch to?

I am not expecting you to know the answer but ive been digging the forum with no luck, but no harm trying my luck again here:D