• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My PAM 111N got a poo...

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Thanks guys for your help and sorry about this stonesix, I can understand you expect this to be a perfect time piece and the defect is really bothering you. I believe we can work something out, please check your PM.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

It's tough when your business grows too big, your staff can almost never put in as much effort as urself :(

Atleast angus is known to be responsible and easily contactable :)

Cheers!

stonesix

20/9/12
This is still something I don't understand this is not a gen your NEVER EVER going to get the same type of quality from a 350$ watch compared to a 8000$ watch. :banghead:

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Its very convenient just saying this is not a Gen, but i think a valid comparison would be a super rep cost $300 to low class rep cost $70.
People still don't get it, the fact that I rejected the QC yet its still sent to me. What is the purpose of the QC in the first place if buyer rejection is ignored?
The trouble is all mine now, I have to find time to post office and bear the shipping cost too.

Thanks Angus for your response.
I'll contact you in pm.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
People still don't get it, the fact that I rejected the QC yet its still sent to me.
Um, yes we do get it. I've said so twice.

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Angus and the staff at PT are more than reasonable when this kind of issues arises, so far I've had the best experience buying and contacting Puretime and they are the most reliable and trusted dealer IMHO.. Stonesix I'm sure the problem will be solved for you and you'll be satisfied with the outcome, have a good day!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
To be clear, I never said that it shouldn't have been sent if you requested a change. I merely stated that such a tiny flaw didn't warrant refusal. That is all. It really would take about 15 mins to dissemble the watch, take a scalpel and remove the mark and then if needed us a small brush and some black paint to touch up the inside of the number. Compare that to waiting months for the 111N V3 like some people have is not comparable.

md2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/7/12
I agree if you told them no to the first qc pix they should fix it hope it works out for u.

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
This is still something I don't understand this is not a gen your NEVER EVER going to get the same type of quality from a 350$ watch compared to a 8000$ watch. :banghead:

Would you accept this kind of flaw?? Dont think so...........
Everybody wants a "perfect" rep.

stonesix

20/9/12
i'd look at the chip all day long it would make me crazy, unacceptable

Seriously that what happen to me, I just unconsciously looking at "6" now rather than the watch...this kind of a mood-killing.
But I hope I'll will come to accept it soon.

Anyway, whether you think i'm a picky or I shld get over it as this is just a $300 rep, thanks for your comment.

One thing to note is Angus is the good guys here, as I do not want to spend another hard earn $ on shipping (quite expensive) the watch back which could initially be prevented, he compensated me by sending me a gift, to me its a good gesture.

When i got it, i'll share with your guys here..:cheers: