• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my order

be96erj

Horology Curious
19/11/21
Fab, great, smashing, super, extraordinary, tremendous, phenomenal. Just a few words to describe my new watch sold to me by saed.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous spending £400 on a replica watch, but I was wrong. The watch is stunning.

I am a strong believer in providing constructive feedback, but I struggled to fine some. In the end I could find nothing to provide on the watch, however the warranty card that came with it, had a scratch on it....just shoddy workmanship :D

However now that I think of it, the service was crazy slow. I ordered my watch on Sunday morning, and only received it today. Two days to deliver? Honestly, I would never have that problem with amazon!

This watch is for my dad's 80th. I now plan to spend a bit more time on this forum and purchase a couple more watches for me and my wife.

Hats off to you sead. Only one suggestion if I may- create a PGP key and share it. At least if you somehow lost control of your account, you would be able to prove your identity.

All hail Sead and my new favourite super power- China (my previous one was the UK). :unsure:

Reactions: JasPeach